Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

'I'd be happy to slaughter' millions of drug addicts: Philippine president

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
'I'd be happy to slaughter' millions of drug addicts: Philippine president
CBC
September 29th, 2016

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte appeared to liken himself to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler on Friday and said he would "be happy" to exterminate three million drug users and peddlers in the country.

In a rambling speech on his arrival in Davao City after a visit to Vietnam, Duterte told reporters that he had been "portrayed to be some cousin of Hitler" by critics.

Noting that Hitler had murdered millions of Jews, Duterte said: "There are three million drug addicts [in the Philippines]. I'd be happy to slaughter them. "If Germany had Hitler, the Philippines would have...," he said, pausing and pointing to himself.

Read the full story here.

I'd definitely choose to goto fiji over Philippines or bali for a holiday.

Fuck those hard line on drugs leaders.

I feel sad for the people who live in those places and have to deal with that crap, living under nut cases in charge.

Considering Hitler was an addict himself, Rodrigo should bite the bullet and kill himself already.

The stupidity of the war on drugs allows for a mad dog to claim a mandate and politcal support by ordering and mobilising mobile death squads to wipe out his own citizenry, user and dealer alike. He said he would kill three million of late in one of his recent speeches. Over three thousand are dead sice he assumed political office in July this year.

Good way if you wanted someone dead like kill em dump the body with drug dealer placard and hey presto its a drug dealer. Thats what the west gets when America created and funded this war on drugs and like sheep picked up by others.

Sad times

A politician comparing himself favorably to Adolf Hitler? Wow, lol

This incredibly obnoxious disgrace to the Y Chromosome is a menace to due process.

He seems to care not for the massive exploitation going on which is resulting in men, women and children who have absolutely never touched a 'street drug' before in their lives being brutally slaughtered in the streets and then having one or more illicit substance(s) planted on them to justify the killing.

I cannot help but think of Agent Orange (Trump) when reading about this piece of shit's murderous campaign against the most vulnerable of individuals in his country (drug consumers).

He should be charged with war crimes and perhaps drawn and quartered as well (just kidding about the last part).

I hear genital mutilation is rife in the Phillipines, particularly the south.

Why isn't Rodriguo concerned about that? Why isn't he calling for the execution of those who mutilate the sex organs of babies and children?

Sounds like he is far more obsessed with power than with actual justice...like most pro-drug-war fucktards.

If leaders started doing this, instead of always bullying the easy targets, I'd have far more respect for their administration.

Drug use is just an excuse.
He would be killing people for their skin color, or religion, or some other reason, if drug use were not an easier excuse.

San Francisco Police ends training ties with PNP due to drug war

SAN FRANCISCO – San Francisco Bay Area cops will no longer train members of the Philippine National Police because of a bloody war on drugs where Philippine police are suspected of killing drug users and drug dealers.

California law enforcement officers did a mission in the Philippines just last year. The officers trained Philippine national police on how to better fight crime and donated police equipment. The 16-year-long partnership is now over.

The San Francisco Police Department says they’ve ended their partnership training because of “concerns over allegations of civil rights and human rights violations in the Philippines.” SFPD’s Philippine Exchange Training Program began in 2000.

San Francisco Police Department Retired Lieutenant Eric Quema was an organizer with the Philippine exchange training program. “Our nation [the Philippines] is in turmoil and trouble and it just gets worse and worse. Economically, because of this controversy, it affects every segment of making us a better nation and better people,” Quema told San Francisco CBS affiliate 5KPIX.

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/148133/148133/amp

They're converting themselves from a country with a drug problem to a country with a murder problem. Nothing good about that.

They're converting themselves from a country with a drug problem to a country with a murder problem. Nothing good about that.

going from a country with a drug problemproblem to a country with a murder and drug problem is a better description

When is the U.N. and/or the U.S. going to stop this warlord from murdering thousands of his own people?!?!!!

I mean I know The Philipines is a separate country and we can't just go there and do whatever we want but in the past when warlords are killing THOUSANDS of their people unjustly we eventually find a way to stop them.

This guy is a SERIOUS mass murderer.

I mean imagine he DIDN'T have political power but was just killing those numbers, his own country's police would arrest him, but because he's in charge that can't happen.

Therefore, doesn't some kind of international "police/justice force" need to intervene??

Surely this monster can only be permitted to get away with this for so long before he is overthrown and thrown in prison for the rest of his life??!!!

HE SHOULD GET THE DEATH PENALTY FOR WHAT HE'S DONE!!!!

He's not on the level of Hitler or Stalin YET but he's certainly working hard on getting himself up their in league with all the different tyrants of the past including Mao, Kim Jong Un/Il etc etc.