• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ice meth facts thred

The Slang is so frustrating however, it goes a little something like this! Can you get Ice- Yeah I can get Ice. Awesum- here you go, go get it for me....

Come back with Methamphetamine! :X

I would love to get my hands on some Methylaminorex!8o

MrKing and anyone else who has had 4-Mar recently... (not zaineaol.nu)- How do you know it was 4-Mar? I'm just curious to know how you can quite confidently say that what you have gotten is/was 4-Mar! In no way am I associating Crew with Lying, I am just wondering how you can say it was definately 4-Mar!

SpecTBK=D

Last edited:
for starters the bloke who people ask for it is over 50 his philo (ya da boo), i tested it once last year so i now go off what it does when i smoke it 4-mar does not make u sting does not turn u into a 2 year old on red soft drink its relaxing it really is a pleasure to smoke its really more about the smoke not the hi if u get what i mean

Last edited:
When you tested it what was your reagent result?

Admitting posession of an illicit substance, no matter what quantity, is never a good idea on a public message board.

i will keep results to my self i did have photos of the reaction but have since got a new laptop and i hpmestly cant remember to well but remember it being 4-mar

another thing is dosnt meth stick to ur finger and 4-mar dosnt

Why keep the results to yourself?

If theres a proven method to clearly identify between the two share the wealth :)