• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ice in bongs

just remember to becareful when dropping ice cubes into a glass bong's empty waterless chamber, I somehow dropped the ice cube and it went down and smashed the bottom of the chamber.... yep, a ice cube smashed a the glass bottom, I almost cried it was a awesome bong had for years and it was a bong that my mum brought for me :D

So fill your glass bong with water before adding ice cubes in it. ;)

Urbanhog

%)

wtf?

ghostcorps said:
Putting ice in your bong is a good way to give yourself pleurisy(sp?) (water on the lungs) a very painful experience, I know people who've had it happen

'Water on the lungs' isn't pleuritis, it's pleural effusion. Pleurisy(or pleuritis) is an inflammation of the membranes surrounding the lungs--this can develop into a pleural effusion(an excess of fluid between the membranes surrounding the lungs), however.

Can you link me to some evidence to back up this claim? I don't understand how pulling a hit of smoke through ice is going to increase your chances of developing pleuritis. EDIT: as opposed to inhaling smoke through non-iced water, that is. I suppose smoking anything could cause an infection--but what is the difference with iced water that increases the chance? Did I miss something in A&P??

exotic bongwaters

What is something I can fill my bong with that either
a)makes the smoke taste better or
b)gives the user extra effects

I guess I would rather ask than experiment

alostlittlebird said:
^^^
could alcoholic mixtures absorb thc and other canniboids, thus dropping the potency of the hit some?
THC only breaks down in fatty things like butter etc i think booze would be fine

LMAO@ poppers in a bong jesus man thats real hardcore i think it might do your brain some serious damage, hell why not use ether or industrial paint stripper insted.....;)

Morrison's Lament said:
No, THC is most definitely alcohol soluble. That's how people make Green Dragon :)

--- G.
green dragon? whats that i have never heard of it, got any info?....

It's basically cannabis/vodka, because of the fact that thc is alcohol soluble you can leave your stash in a bottle of vodka for an extended period of time, shaking occasionally, and end up with a potent tincture of alcohol and thc.

However, this is all a very brief overview, there are many threads on bluelight on how to do it properly, and all over google too.

Happy drinking :)

--- G.

p.s. be warned this drink fucks people up with alarming effectiveness

Oooh...the green dragon thing sounds pretty cool.

Ice in a bong is much better, in my opinion.

nope

I've tried ice in a bong once, and it made the hit harsher. I think I'll stay with water and a couple drops of mint! (like tokin' on candy...hehe)