View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ibogaine

Ricorico

Greenlighter
HI had Years and years of being enslaved to heavy oxycodone use, a dozen or more detox tries only to relapse after the acute withdrawals. Well ibogaine has changed all of that once and for all. A low end (or jjst below) flood dose of 1.2g ibogaine hcl (about 11-12 mg/kg for me) abolished my withdrawals, cravings and has me happier.

Im about a week out from that first dose and plan to dose between 100-300mg rootbark /day for 2 weeks starting tomorrow as my form of a non psychoactive booster.

I highly recommend it! I made an acct here to post this as i always read here but never registered.

Im happy again! Real happines. The kind opiates rob from you. This shit is a f*ckin miracle.

Warning- its a dreadful afair of its own though. 18hr-24hr trip and 2 day hangover. Not for rec/fun use IMO

I'm so happy for you friend! i'm really, really, really glad you have come to break the cycle!

keep your head up and always see the beauty!

to me; addiction is like a mandala. creating a mandala requires alot of work and time to arrange meticulously dyed grains of sand into something meaningful and beautiful.

i like that analogy; work hard and meticulously to create as much beauty and meaning out of an otherwise meaningless endeavor.

let us know how it goes :)

Great to hear mate :) I'm sure Xorkoth will chime in here to both share your positive outcome, as well as add his own thoughts :)