• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ibogaine (flood dose) - First Time - Into The Flood

Did you end up going for it? Sorry I know this is old, but I'm going thru a similar situation. Did a flood dose at a center in Mexico about a month ago, but I let my addiction talk me back into it abkut a week ago. I have 2 grams HCL and some TA extract, gonna dose on my own this time, even tho it's dangerous. Wondering how long to stop using opiates for before dosing, I'm thinking 24 hours should work. If you see this. I'd love to know how 500mg HCL worked out for you!
Man that's awesome. I enjoyed my trip as well. Never tripped before so it was new too me. Ur so lucky to have ur energy come back so soon. I was so weak for a long time. Small price to pay compared to opiate withdrawal though. I have 500mg of hcl. I know that isn't enough for a reset but I'm hoping it brings my tolerance way down. Then can jump off from there. I was doing 500mg of opiates a day and after my flood dose I took 1 percocet and felt it. Couldn't believe it. Do u think 500mg of ibogaine will do anything to my tolerance or not touch it?

Yeah restless legs are crazy man, the worst part of opiate withdrawal for me.

That's not how my flood went... for me it lasted 3 full days (72 hours) and I was unable to realize what was real during that time, more altered than I have ever been, I was dreaming while awake, however when I came out of it, I had an amazing amount of energy and felt awesome. I actually never really had a low-energy period. I also really enjoyed my ibogaine trip, my body felt good and I look back on it really fondly, I actually felt no withdrawals at all during or right after it. I slipped a little with opiates afterwards because I tried to get back into work and life too soon, and I took a follow-up dose of 500mg of TA extract and 100mg of HCL (so about 350mg HCL equivalent) and had an amazing, very lucid trip that sort of tied the whole thing together, and when I came back I still felt low-level withdrawals for a week or so but somehow it didn't bother me, I just dealt with it and felt happy and empowered and they went away soon, and I've never had a craving for opiates since (it's been over 26 months

Yeah restless legs are crazy man, the worst part of opiate withdrawal for me.

That's not how my flood went... for me it lasted 3 full days (72 hours) and I was unable to realize what was real during that time, more altered than I have ever been, I was dreaming while awake, however when I came out of it, I had an amazing amount of energy and felt awesome. I actually never really had a low-energy period. I also really enjoyed my ibogaine trip, my body felt good and I look back on it really fondly, I actually felt no withdrawals at all during or right after it. I slipped a little with opiates afterwards because I tried to get back into work and life too soon, and I took a follow-up dose of 500mg of TA extract and 100mg of HCL (so about 350mg HCL equivalent) and had an amazing, very lucid trip that sort of tied the whole thing together, and when I came back I still felt low-level withdrawals for a week or so but somehow it didn't bother me, I just dealt with it and felt happy and empowered and they went away soon, and I've never had a craving for opiates since (it's been over 26 months now).
Really glad to have read this. I have a similar situation, had a flood dose about a little more than a month ago, tried to get back into life too quickly and slipped up. I have 2 Grams HCL and like 8 boosters from the center that I went to that I believe are TA Extract. I'm just a little worried about dosing by myself this time, I might get my room mate to sit for me when I doze. Just glad to see that someone else has slipped up after flood dose and then was able to get it right the second time, that's what I'm hoping for. Thank you very much!

You absolutely need a trip sitter, as I guess you probably know.

You're welcome. :) Glad I could help.