ibiza in four weeks - testing kit thru customs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djeasygroove

Greenlighter
hi all, new member.

im off to bitza in four weeks and as very rare user, once a year these days, special occasions only, i wondered what the deal would be taking a kit abroad. I read all the posts about pips but never had one, dont want to, want my time with friends to be great and special. Can i take a kit abroad, i know there legal but its liquid and i know there are rules about this on planes. Any suggestions, i just dont want to bother with the rubbish that seems to be around, i would rather just beer it!:) great forum, very useful, didnt need it in 96, everything seemed ok then, how times change, perhaps its a genral push to get pills back to 10's?

Regeants can be considered hazardous materials. Check with your airline for transport regulations.

Other than that we can't help you and we certainly wont give advice to smuggle them trough even in the sake of harm reduction

I'm going to put this in legal discussion. They probably have a better idea about the legality of this.

FM

Regeants can be considered hazardous materials. Check with your airline for transport regulations.

Other than that we can't help you and we certainly wont give advice to smuggle them trough even in the sake of harm reduction
Yeah, this is good advice and the thread is against forum policy.

So the last word is: don't risk it, it probably won't be worth the hassle with customs or airline security.

Status
Not open for further replies.