• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ibiza and mdma

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Yo! So going ibiza with the lads in a few weeks for 5 days gona be hittin it hard. I wont take cocaine as ive first hand seen it ruin peoples lives but ill pretty much take anything else on the scene. Think im gona roll 2 nights of the 5 probz the 2nd n 4th. The days in between ill try supplement with 600mg 5htp so i should have some serotonin left for the next roll and then shouldnt be too scatty coming home. I think its gona go like this.

1st night - KET
2nd night - ?
3rd night - ?
4th night - mdma as its the best
5th night -?

If anybody fancies jumping in and telling me what i could fill the blanks in with would be great. Thanks in advance.

Dont think im into weed at a rave honestly. Can you do speed the day after mdma or vice versa?

Also im prescribed tramadol legit only take 100mg a day and dont take every day. I know all about the interactions with mdma just been a festival n stopped taking so i could take mdma. Dont know about any other interactions so just want peoples opinions. I know its not good but im 100% going to be taking mdma twice.

Just my opinion from a raver of over 15 years. It IS ok to be sober a day or 2...just saying. Makes me sad seeing stuff like this.

Bare in mind that there's a good chance you won't get everything you want. My experience of Ibiza is that the predominant drugs are MDMA, ketamine and cocaine.

Amphetamine sulphate just isn't really as popular a drug these days, in general. You might get some if you're well connected/lucky but it won't neccesarily be widely available. I know acid/mephedrone/2c-b can also be about, but you won't find them anywhere near as easily. I even struggled to find weed when I was in Ibiza.

I think the rarer treats generally exist amongst the workers. The more popular drugs are everywhere... And differ in quality.

I mean ill just hit the ale one night as well just wondering what peoples opinion are. Looks like its pills ket n lemo hahaha

Kinda like acid mixed with MDMA and a massive headache. It's fun, though. I guess.

You should fit some pussy in there at some point as well. It'll get gay fast if it's just you and your "lads" all hopped up on amphets.

What is 2cb like also?

2c-b is very, very nice. No headaches at this end. It makes music sound slick and digital, and it makes your body, mind and visual field feel very much the same. It's got a cool vibe.

Can also be quite visual, and sometimes a headfuck (though generally not, unless in higher doses). Doesn't mix well with alcohol.

No offence, but I doubt you'll find it. I think there is a degree of separation between the first time Ibiza clubbers and the seasoned workers/people who go every year.

If you're well connected and know people who do 2c-b, or happen to find somebody who has it/doesn't rip you off, then maybe - but probably not. But it is relatively common in Europe these days.

Like I say though, it's generally cocaine, ketamine, MDMA.

Be sure to check:

http://www.pillreports.net

To see what kind of pills are available and get a good idea of what you're taking. There are a lot of high quality pills over there, but you do get some dodgy people selling inactive duds etc :)

Also check this thread out for Ibiza talk in European Drug Discussion. https://bluelight.org/vb/threads/821849-Ibiza-2017