• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I wish I had [x] right now

My girlfriend, she is my everything.

Since she lives near Connecticut, like as far upstate NY as you can get the next town over, we only see eachother one day of the week. Also because I am in this damn halfway house and can only put in for overnight pass once every two weeks. I lie and say I'm going to work on Saturdays from 11am-2am so we get to have thirteen hours together that day.

We make it work tho and have a really good texting/phone call relationship and love eachother very much. Once I get off probation I'm gonna move to Connecticut with her. She can get us a condo pretty easily cuz her sister is a real estate broker and will be able to push us through even tho we don't have the best credit. This is what I dream about and look forward to while I bust my ass in the restaurant and save money.

<Edit> ohh snap this is about drugs, lol. Well I'm looking forward to getting more nitrous when I get paid I have like 48 chargers left. But after I get paid this week I'm gonna buy another 240 of them. Me and my girlfriend do balloons on Saturdays now for a couple hours throughout the day, I really love that stuff 😄

I so badly wish I had some codeine.

That's all.

Nothing too crazy.

Just codeine.

It would solve all my immediate problems.

It's crazy how you can't get codeine OTC anymore in Australia.

That was one of my favorite things about Australia 🤣

Not sure if I'm craving anything that I don't have since I have a pretty well stocked stash will all sorts of common and exotic drugs. Problem is I can't take them since I'm trying to minimize my use. Just indulged in opium binge over the weekend (actually it was Thursday through Sunday) and I know in a few days I will have hell to pay.

Actually I wish I had some good cocaine hcl. I do have like 1.2g of some very old cocaine freebase in a vial that I've been thinking of converting back into hcl but I've been trying to stay away from that vial. Plus that vial is behind a wall that I cut a hole in and drywalled over (along with some other "no no" drugs like n-ethylhexedrone and 2-methyl-ap237).

Would also like some methadone. I love that shit.

Any strong opioid that can be administerd IV...especially dilauded

Or even just some fent

Sick of these little bullshit apap oxycodone and methadone pills

Also craving a smokable form of weed. I switched purely to edibles but it's just not as good of a high when all u do is edibles

Last edited:
It's crazy how you can't get codeine OTC anymore in Australia.

That was one of my favorite things about Australia 🤣
We needed to make codeine illegal in Australia so that rich American suburban white kids stop overdosing on cartel fentanyl...doesn't it make sense to you...its all the sackler families fault little jimmy is slamming mexican fentanyl in his rich san diego suburb while back when he was 5 yrs old and didnt know what drugs were is when oxycontin was a thing.

Please stand back and let us do our drug war...we know what we are doing as you can see by the skyrocketing fentanyl deaths and increased meth epidemic

We have also made menthol cigarettes illegal. This should end the cartel.

Last edited:
I would run through the forest naked if someone gave me a decent pharma opioid right now. Maybe 8mg dilaudid or 20mg opana?

Sounds pretty good right now. It's been awhile.

S-ketamine and Crystal meth. Or weed and a LOTS of candy, pizza and hot chocolate.

Cocaine, morphine, maybe some ketamine, maybe some 2cb. I'm open ended!

I wish I had more OC 80s (just shot up my last one, dont care what anyone says IV oxycodone rush is incredible) and maybe 10 grams of methoxetamine to last me the rest my life.

I remember back when the OPs first came out my buddy was going to Canada to get OCs, they said CDN 80 on then. He had a GALLON ziploc bag FULL of OCs. Not to mention a ton of fent patches and Roxy 30s and Valium. He was a paraplegic and back then they were doling those pills out like candy.

If I could go back in time and snatch that bag from his stash spot I would totally do it.

Last edited:
Methoxetamine. For me ketamine is inferior, so I'm craving MXE. But I'd take any line of K without thinking twice as well.
Some nice stimulant as well, like prolintane or alpha-PVP.
Opioids, sigh, once I promised myself never to get addicted to opioids, until I was in a dark enough spot of life to think fuck it and go into the maintenance program. Opioids are the only drug which isn't possible to use responsibly so far because responsibly would mean just once every two months or so. But back to topic, out of the opioids, I'm craving bromadol/BDPC the most. Followed by heroin/morphine.

But back to topic, out of the opioids, I'm craving bromadol/BDPC the most.

How potent is that stuff, really? It was never banned here but I've never seen it, although there was a well-publicized bust where some was found along with illicit substances, maybe ten years ago.