I will admit I am still addicted to stims and remeron.

deadendgame

Bluelighter
Well, I have been taking a stimulant pill called STIMZ to wake me up in the morning. The main reason for this is that it gives me energy and confidence to drive to work everyday to stand my 9 hour shifts without collapsing. I also take 45 mg of Remeron and it's to help with the insomnia. On my off days which is two days out of the week, I camp out at home not taking anything. I really don't want to be addicted to anything. I suffer agonizing headaches on days when I don't take any caffeine but I embrace the pain as a reminder to my stupidity of taking these pills in the first place. So mostly, I just watch movies all day with an icepack on my head. I need to find days where I can afford to take nothing because I have the willpower to not take anything. But I have to drive myself to work everyday, that's the problem. Anything less than a cup of coffee will result in stupidity on the road and honestly I have not tried it. Maybe I am better than I think. There was a few days when I took nothing, just had a good night sleep, and I was driving just fine, so maybe it's a confidence problem I dunno