• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I watch Groove last night and it brought back memories of about twenty years ago

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
I first rolled in November 2000 at nineteen years old. Pressed logo pills , clubs in certain cities that played, dance, techno music, like southeast usa, mid west this wasnt happening, and spme movies around these years came out, human traffic, Groove, ive watched others that had "ecstacy" in it, and recently I looked up the ecstacy culture and came across the movie Groove. Girlfriend and I watched it night night, on her awesome big screen, and although its been twenty years since ive seen it, it brought back a lot of memories

The whole culture has come and gone and some still remember back then. We're older now and many have not even pondered to roll, after abusing ecstacy. I abused it, from about Nov 2000 to June 2001 I used about thirty nights of ecstacy pills , some of these were the triple stacks and they were so strong. I remember coming down hard, depressed, as I used way too frequently, and too high dosing a couple times, maybe more, bc them triple and doublel stacks i wouldnt be surprised if some of them had 150-200 mgs mdma in them, im not even sure what was in them maybe mda, or who knows they were strong. The culture, the music, although ive never been to an underground warehouse rave, that was risking getting arrested, there were clubs that people seemed to be on quite a bit

Where has time gone? Its been twenty years, im scared to mess up my serotonin , I did seem to impair cognitive abilities, and it seemed to take a couple years , maybe more, after i completely quit ecstacy for brain to recoverpro. My brother at Christmas said I used to be increbibly moody, and i told my whole family, it may be because I did a lot of ecstacy around 2000. I ve seen some people on here say they done it three hundred time or so, and for me thirty nights of rolling in seven months ,seemed to , well it seemed too much. I guess its individual and the science does say its abuse , despite some people say they did twice as much as me and were totally fine

I took a thirteen year break , and in 2015 tried a research chem, 5-mapb and got serotonin syndrome, it was bad, i tested that batch used 110 mgs, and threw it out. got another batch started low dose and worked way up, and seems to be fine. didnt dose anymore than 75 mgs. then found 6-apb, which is similar to mda. I used four times in 2017 and have a bad comedown , and four times was too much. I havent done any serontin things in a year and ask myself do i need it? the point of using these is for depression right? or a massive mood boost? the comedown is not fun, and can really make one emotional. Sometimes id rather not expirience these feelings and am content as I am

having said all that the movie brought back alot of memories, and especially if yu were in the scene back then, I rcommend a wtch, its been twenty years since I watched it, and wow, where has time gone? Its been twenty years ago

I remember "Groove" and also, "Go!" Both of those movies really capture a feeling that was present back then. I was part of that same scene, and I was around the same age as you. Can't say I ever did as much E though. I was in the Dancesafe harm reduction scene, and I stuck to the "recommended dosing" of that era, which was once per month. I was really militant about it. There were times when there were two back to back events that I wanted to roll for, but I would just pick one of the two.

How I wish I had saved a stash of pills from that era!

I remember "Groove" and also, "Go!" Both of those movies really capture a feeling that was present back then. I was part of that same scene, and I was around the same age as you. Can't say I ever did as much E though. I was in the Dancesafe harm reduction scene, and I stuck to the "recommended dosing" of that era, which was once per month. I was really militant about it. There were times when there were two back to back events that I wanted to roll for, but I would just pick one of the two.

How I wish I had saved a stash of pills from that era!
Yes Go with Katie Holmes, it had ecstacy pills she flushed down toilet. Groove is centered around doing ecstacy

Human traffic is a good one as well from back then I watched and rewatched not too long ago

I used to read from sites , doing "my research" back then and read nothing about once a month, wish I did practice that, as my first two rolls were half a week apart and second time was more intense than first time did like two pills, and snorted some of one, i dont recommend snorting really, way too intense and short lived while the pills are kicking in

I was obsessed with doing X and used to read and read. Theres a movie called MDMA thats not rated too high I havent seen, and figured Id re-watch something from back in the day, and the memories made me nolstagic in a way

haviing said, that ecstacy pills are easy to make but id never do it because of the potential conquences from lawmakers, and those pills were some of the best rolls ive have, after trying borax combo, which is quite similar, its the closest ive found to ecstacy pills back in the day, tried some combos, 6-apb , and 6 apb is quite good, more like mda

ive got bunk pills as well, or very undderdosed. Those triple stacks around south florida were most potent , and double stacks, smiley faces, supermans, im sure more ive forgotten

anyways just a skippet from a time phase in my life that was better than "getting drunk and passing out" like some of the other people my age were doing, than others were doing meth, and stimulates a lot which is extremely bad or health when abused

Thats intelligent you choose one event and didnt do back to back, around my 10-20 rolls i remember rolling three times in a week, and every other day one time and i got addicted

i first tried psychedelic 4-ho-mipt at 35 years old and eventually mixed that with 5-mapb, well two hours after 4-ho-mipt, 5-mapb done that twice, and havent done that in well over a year

Ii wouldnt mind doing it with my girlfriend, and weve done quite a bit iofstuff five years ago or so together, however dont know if its best to do that, as amplified emotions arnt always best. best to wait when your ready and never force a roll, want the right setting

Last edited:
I'm talking about "Go!" with Sarah Polley. Katie Holmes was not in it.

Yeah, Dancesafe had that little slideshow that went on and on about making sure there was a month in between uses. I was obsessed with that! I had their little testing kit too, and took it to all the parties and wanted to educate everyone. I had those double and triple stacked pills too. It was a good time.