• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I was dumb

President_Red

Bluelighter
Anyone else somehow quickly fell out of love with it. And has anyone developed extreme anxiety? When I first started I was dumb about it using it anywhere from 3 to 4 times a week. I noticed my dosages would have to keep getting higher and would just get an amp feeling. Probably messed up serotonin receptors cause my anxiety has been out of control. But I haven't taken x in about a month and a half and I just don't see myself ever falling in love with it like I did in the past quickly became my favorite drug. It's upsetting in a way cause it is a beautiful drug I been into more of lsd and really just weed.

Over use / abuse will lead to negative outcomes, as you are experiencing. Odds are you will be able to reclaim a lot of the magic and be able to do it again after an extended break and i mean like over 6-8 months of a break. Your brain should return to its normal state after a few months but in this time you should avoid taking most drugs as you are trying to heal your brain and that requires normal body conditions the longer the better.

That is not to say you will not have a lasting memory of a negative experience that will cause anxiety or stress as you think about trying to roll again, thus putting you off and making you feel like you cant. Should you choose to roll again i would suggest starting ultra low after about a year, like 50-75mg. That will do almost nothing but it is important that you test the waters and also that will show you that its dose dependent. So you may feel like all doses will negatively impact you until you take a micro dose and rediscover there is a defined line between small dose and huge dose and somewhere in between is where you wanna be.

Over use / abuse will lead to negative outcomes, as you are experiencing. Odds are you will be able to reclaim a lot of the magic and be able to do it again after an extended break and i mean like over 6-8 months of a break. Your brain should return to its normal state after a few months but in this time you should avoid taking most drugs as you are trying to heal your brain and that requires normal body conditions the longer the better.

That is not to say you will not have a lasting memory of a negative experience that will cause anxiety or stress as you think about trying to roll again, thus putting you off and making you feel like you cant. Should you choose to roll again i would suggest starting ultra low after about a year, like 50-75mg. That will do almost nothing but it is important that you test the waters and also that will show you that its dose dependent. So you may feel like all doses will negatively impact you until you take a micro dose and rediscover there is a defined line between small dose and huge dose and somewhere in between is where you wanna be.

No.

OP you should stop taking E for a lot longer. Once these intense negative effects start, taking e is more of an act of long term self destruction than it is a recreational experience. You had a good run, but I STRONGLY advise against taking e anytime soon. I'm going through this exact same situation and I can say from experience the comedowns aren't really going to get much better than they are right now, only worse probably.

So you feel that after an extended amount of time the brain still will not return to homeostasis or are you simply suggesting a longer time frame? I understand what you are saying once a drug is abused it is best never to return to it but I feel that after a long enough break brain activity will return to normal and low end dosing may be something to be experimented with if the user feels they have a firm grasp on life. I mean they dont need to take 150-200mg to have an experience there is something about lower end doses to make one more energetic and have a fun time.

I really cant say though because I never got to that point. I was providing a reasonable way to do light experimenting to see if you are capable of handling an MDMA experience. The longer the better but there will come a time where the brain will recover most of its activity whether or not you are even still at a point of your life when you can roll will be up to you.

what type of anxiety is it...physical ? like heart pumping ect or social or what

It's both I always had a bit of anxiety but this is to much. Physical effects of anxiety are much more relevant though like heart racing etc etc. I know nothings wrong with my heart just anxiety.

So you feel that after an extended amount of time the brain still will not return to homeostasis or are you simply suggesting a longer time frame? I understand what you are saying once a drug is abused it is best never to return to it but I feel that after a long enough break brain activity will return to normal and low end dosing may be something to be experimented with if the user feels they have a firm grasp on life. I mean they dont need to take 150-200mg to have an experience there is something about lower end doses to make one more energetic and have a fun time.

I really cant say though because I never got to that point. I was providing a reasonable way to do light experimenting to see if you are capable of handling an MDMA experience. The longer the better but there will come a time where the brain will recover most of its activity whether or not you are even still at a point of your life when you can roll will be up to you.

I'm only just speaking from experience. I've also heard someone say (shulgin? IIRC) taking MDMA is like burning a fuse, and that you only go further and further down the fuse with every roll. I took a 7 month break from MDMA and upon coming back the comedowns picked up right where they left off in terms of severity, devastating me mentally. I did abuse it far more than the average user however.

I've probably rolled more than 150 pills in the last 2 years and it just sucks dude just fuck it and quit. Stick with weed and psychs.
Also you need to learn how to calm yourself down it's easier when you're not using it. I got severe panic attacks that lasts hours; for about 3 months and now I'm able to control my racing heart and shaking body parts. Just focus and breathe. And try not to use too much stimulants. Including coffee and tobacco.

I'm only just speaking from experience. I've also heard someone say (shulgin? IIRC) taking MDMA is like burning a fuse, and that you only go further and further down the fuse with every roll. I took a 7 month break from MDMA and upon coming back the comedowns picked up right where they left off in terms of severity, devastating me mentally. I did abuse it far more than the average user however.

Experience alone would make you more the person to listen to then myself. I can only make assumptions based on the fact I *believe* the brain to be malleable so it will heal after an amount of time, unknown to myself as I never had to do it. That coupled with the idea abuse leads to the incorrect assumption of "i need to dose high to have a good time" It is my belief, with no data or direct experience, that after a long enough time at the right dose a person who experienced a "LTC" should be able to return to the substance and have less negative effects.

By not dealing in absolutes and discrediting myself as a "source" I feel my theory is worded better now. Like I said it is a theory based on my own understanding of the human brain. Also I attempted a similar experiment on myself after a year clean from opiates, one night i was like "hey lets snort some dope! its been forever its a one time thing for sure!" fast forward 3 months later and i was injecting more then ever running through 300 dollars in 2 days when i could have made that last a week before i got clean. That experience dose kind of prove the opposite some things should never be returned to but you learn that yourself unfortunately... it would be a lie if i said i didnt know that about dope.

Returning to sobriety definitely helps a lot with recovering and getting better. I definitely had sleeping issues that got worse from using substances. I feel better these days just physically and mentally. :) I spaced out trips pretty well during my last few years of using drugs.

I definitely miss tripping; I think I always will. But I have to keep my word, even if I get envious (which I will, since eventually newer stuff will come out). :)