View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I want to try meditating on my next acid trip

Frydea

Bluelighter
I've done acid probably like 25 times in my life, in many different settings. Alone while playing music, getting "fucked up" with close friends, at parties etc. I plan to trip again in a few weeks and this time I want it to be more spiritual, and me and my friend were thinking of meditating. I'll probably take 2 tabs, one makes me fry decently so I wanna be tripping hard but not so hard that I'm incoherent and waste the experience. Does anybody have any suggestions, or experiences meditating on LSD or other psychedelics?!

It can greatly enhance the appreciate of the experience and imo can potentiate the visuals.
Simple breathing techniques are the simplest, perhaps focus on something like the flame of a candle and clear your mind.
Do you have any prior experience meditating?

Not really no, I used to use breathing techniques because they're suppose to help with anxiety but that's it really.

My favorite way to "meditate" on psychedelics is to put on some immersive, ambient music (as opposed to music with words and choruses and rigid structure and such), lay back, close my eyes, and travel inward, without any outer distractions to interrupt.