• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I want to stop my Crystal Meth addiction! I NEED HELP AND ADVICES!

will supplementing myself with 5htp help me fights the craving??:)
instead of xtc, i am willing to take those BZP legal highs.:) :)

TO ALL BLUELIGHTERS AND PEOPLE WHO IS READING THIS!

DONT START TO USE METH!

IF YOUR USING IT, PLS STOP!

BECUASE BELIEVE ME AT THE END OF THE LINE
IT WILL TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE AND SOUL

^^ Have you stopped using yet? I pray that you have and if you have not, then you will soon.

Sorry, I just read that you have been clean for 2 months. I'm damn proud of you. Stay clean.

isolation from the drug and lots of quadruple shot iced lattes.

Some say coffee helps...why not try my idea for stimulation AND relaxation.

3-4g Thai Kratom
?mg theobroma cacau nibs (not sure how much yet...)

steep that in nearly boiling water for...oh...10 minutes, wait till it cools a bit, then chug it down!

the theobroma with low dose of thai kratom SHOULD help off set a bad mood while inducing a sense of being relaxed yet sped up.

just an idea - haven't tried it yet but it's in the mail.

all the best of luck. You might also think about typing up inspirational sayings and putting them on your bathroom mirror, kitchen area, bed room, car, etc - places you're often near.

one I like -- "It's never too late to become what you might have been" T.S. Eliot.

Last idea: Ibogaine?

I was addicted to meth hardcore for a while. I ended up going to rehab and moving away to a place where it is pretty much non existent. I did the whole NA thing for a while but I still do drugs on occasion. I used to have these fantasies about going back to where I was living and partying with all my old friends.

As for supplements, try L Tyrosine which is a precursor for dopamine. Dopamine levels are depleted from meth use. I also started taking an SSRI.

Its been a little over 6 months since I've been clean off the shit, and IME time is the cure. I realized that the people who I considered my good friends couldn't give a shit about me. They haven't missed a beat. They are off in their own world of psycosis stealing from each other, fucking each others girlfriends, etc. I just talked to one of them and a girl that I used to be really good friends with is permanently scizophrenic from the overload of dopamine and another guy is on dialysis from meth related kidney failure. It doesn't seem as appealing anymore...

do search coca leaves Peru. In south America there has been success getting people off of base cocaine and cocaine with coca chewing and coca tea. There doesn't seem to be a down side to coca tea and coca chewing. I have been chewing coca for over a year and can say I can skip a day and not even think about it. Never dreamed about coca. Had to quit for oral surgery and did not have cravings. I don't chew coca after 9pm because it will keep me up at night. Coca is arguabley good for you. Coca Cola was originally sold as a health tonic sold at drug stores in their soda fountains. Cocaine is the most powerful natural stimulant. A coca chew will keep you buzzing for 3-4 hours. The most dangerous thing about coca is getting busted with it. Technically it is considered cocaine and is a felony. However I can't find one instance of anybody getting busted for coca leaves.

27 years here since I first tried one of the stronger drugs (yeyo), so I'm not inexperienced... I'm in with the "everyone is different" vibe as far as quitting. You will have to find the way that works for you, and it will probably take multiple quit attempts.

In my case, I've always seemed to manage kicking when something becomes more torture than fun, and that still hasn't failed me to this day (although it seems my so-called 'bottom' is deeper every time). The trouble with it is that it's easy to forget after awhile and start up again, which is an issue that still dogs me to this day. But I suspect it dogs every stimulant user... I've heard from people who have quit for multiple decades and then easily got started again. Hopefully, getting older and less confident about my cardiac condition will become more useful as time goes on... in other words, the older you are, the more likely stims are to kill you. A simple fact that will hopefully help with the psychological aspects of continuing to stay away.

I've been smoking m- amp for atleast 6 years now. I'm 43. The last 4 months straight I've not gone more than 2 days without smoking.
I have a full time job, working for a retired judge, I have all of my teeth, maybe a few cavities. My Bill's are paid, and I'm pretty sure those that I would not want to know my "lil secret" have no clue. If I have nothing then I sleep. I would not consider selling my belongings for " my next fix" I guess I just need to know how many other functional addicts are out there..and random other questions like what supplements you take, what's your comedown experience..etc. because I'm gonna have to come down eventually. By that i mean quit. I sleep every night. And shit i nap occasionally... I'm way north so the quality is definitely no midwest shit... what's up..

Being functionally addicted to stims is hard to stop. I have been using cathinones functionally for 7 years now, my biggest break being about 5 months earlier this year. I felt good but so bored, that part is the worst. I ended up taking naps on days off work to cope with the boredom, then came across some more good quality cathinones, so my 5 month break is over. This wont last for me i will have none in possession again soon i expect. The sobriety is pleasant but difficult.

I have used meth functionally in my earlier years as well so understand and can compare. I slept and ate, to maintain normalcy, did for years back then with meth. Its very same same tbh.

Stopping really needs you to be away from access, thats no 1. Then coping methods follow.
Best of luck