• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I want to move to Melbourne

Melbourne is the weediest city in Australia...

If all the Melbournians went out and weeded for half the time they argued they were better than Sydney. Then maybe, just maybe Melbourne would be more awesome that elsewhere :D

The people downstairs have these massive weeds that look like trees. I'm not sure what's going on there.

Umm, are they growing hydroponically?

Trees can be weedy also you know? There are a dozen species of Eucalypt that are weeds in the US...

Well, unless they planted some trees in the cracks in the pavement, then they're weeds.

And don't forget the Casuarinas :)

It kind of makes me laugh when I think of our plants fucking up someone else's biome and being all weedy. Does that make me a bad naturalist?

I don't really want it to be happening, I'm just a little pissed at what everyone else's plants are doing to our country!

Its like seeing that koala hanging onto the chopper at the end of the Australian episode of the Simpsons.

You know if you look back in the archives he used to talk all regular, before the brain parasites got a hold of him ;)

imho, Melbourne = Too cold (not just in the sense of weather)

Plus the level of violence is getting pretty bad lately especially around CBD and st.kilda. SOme parts are pretty much becoming massive ghettos.

It's a good city if you like drugs, clubs, arrogance, violence, traffic jams and the worst public transport ever.

But not for me, lol. I'm moving up to near Byron Bay! (for some relaxed times) :)

BREAKaBEAT said:
Melbourne got voted the worlds most livable city and everyone moved here.

That vote was flawed.

The same organisation voted Frankston to be the best town in the world..

so yeah......

(I'm all for loving your city, but to say melbourne is the best in the world is pretty far-fetched from an objective view)

KingConvenience said:
It's a good city if you like drugs, clubs, arrogance, violence, traffic jams and the worst public transport ever.

But not for me, lol. I'm moving up to near Byron Bay! (for some relaxed times) :)

So you're moving to Byron to get away from the clubs, violence and traffic jams then? I guess three out of six ain't bad.

^^ hehe, yeah. I think the weather is the major thing. And seeing people smile more.

Oh! and another thing bad about melbourne: AFL!!!!

Dear god that is a bad sport. Nothing makes me cringe more than "what footy team you barrak for?"

Last edited:
Hah, I bring my own arrogance because I don't trust any city to deliver to my satisfaction

It has some damn good strip clubs too. Restaurants aren't bad either ;)

My favourite place (and where I always stay when i'm in Melb) is Docklands. I love its ghost town vibe and you also feel as though your on the edge of the earth when you look out across the water and see nothing

eggman said:
It has some damn good strip clubs too. Restaurants aren't bad either ;)

My favourite place (and where I always stay when i'm in Melb) is Docklands. I love its ghost town vibe and you also feel as though your on the edge of the earth when you look out across the water and see nothing

Last time i checked, the Bolte Bridge can be seen from virtually anywhere in the Docklands. Among other things.

Had your vision checked?

DSC_6026.jpg

^ Nup, couldnt see that. I was up too high and I looked past it