• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want to fuck my wife's friend

you should f**k her, but when I am reading what you said, I am asking to you want to have sex with her, or you felt in love? :)

tell your wife that you want to fuck her friend on your own first then have the threesome later. if she is not cool with that, don't fuck her, if she is cool with that, go ahead. maybe u can bribe her by taking some pics or vids or something.

i've seen my gf get fucked while fucking another guys gf lol it's exciting threesomes are cool but the single woman usually finds the couples creepy haha. Some people don't really care that much about the act of sex and can disconnect it from love or whatever the fuck holds a relationship together. MMF aren't cool with me too much ball slapping, i'd rather do a 4way over a MMF any time.

^^

You watched another dude bang your girlfriend? :\ Damn, man I couldn't do that..whether I was with his girlfriend or not.

plenty of people get off on the very idea of it haha and i'd do it again if i found the right couple but shit kinda got weird after meeting the same couple 3 times and using stims/benzos/alcohol but whatever, it was fun and fucked up - just the way i like it. In any case, there are plenty of people who don't realize how sexually exciting it is to see their partner get fucked haha, just think about it sometime. It also helped me overcome many sexual/relationship insecurities.

In any case, there are plenty of people who don't realize how sexually exciting it is to see their partner get fucked haha, just think about it sometime.

I think I can imagine that, but the jealousy would probably trump the excitement 8(

Ehh, I can understand how other people could like it.. I mean, everyone is an individual and some people are into some really weird shit, so nothing is surprising but... The idea of somebody I love and care about getting fucked by somebody else makes me nauseous.

Though, no judgement to those who are okay with it, of course.

Is getting fucked something bad? Like the person doing the fucking is attacking or degrading the recipient? You make it sound like it's like watching your loved one getting mugged, Mr. Scagnattie.

To me it's an expression of one's sexuality, and that includes if one is dominant or submissive, as opposed to neutral. I don't know if I could handle watching my wife being fucked by someone else or not, I go back and forth, but there's plenty of times I think I could and that it would be another way of getting into sex. It's not like she was never fucked (or never fucked anyone) before me.