Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I want to do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mman

Bluelighter
My first time using MDMA was 1995. I kinda got burnt out on it and my last time using was in 2001. I don't really have any connections to that stuff anymore but I really have this strange urge for the good times I had on it. Do you guys think it would be a good idea? How do you guys think I could score a connection?

well as long as you don't abuse it, why not? just be careful, you know all the deal with mdma right? if not just read the faq. no one here is gonna give you connections because sourcing is against the rules, but i don't know... may be ask that hippie dude that sells bracelets or people at raves? you need to know people

Not a good idea. I gave up on finding mdma. It's almost always cut with with different drugs that you don't know about until you're on the drug or on the comedown.. yea. dirty pills have flooded the streets. It use to be way easier to get your hands on legit back in the day, but nowadays I use shrooms to get that similar euphoric experience.. my recommendation is to use a different class of drugs all together.

around here are usually the dealers walking around saying "speed! MD! ketamina! fumo!" lol but if you mean a.steady connect with pure-ish product we can't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.