• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

i wanna hear about people's craigslist hook ups with guys.....

what? its anonymous sex. for me, 80% of the time it was bad or i didn't go through with it, because his pic was 20yrs old, of someone else or somesuch (never reward people for lying) or because when i got there he was covered in cologne and i couldn't manage to maneuver him into a shower. if its good, its usually a closet straight guy, hot and desperate for it. it's not different from a manhunt or adam4adam hookup, really, just emails instead of chat.

i don't do that shit anymore, it's just suffering. plus, since i changed my profile on the hookup sites to say i'm a convicted felon and i don't do casual sex, well, its like holding up a bone to a dog on a chain. funny, actually. and i meet much better people.

btw, you aren't a female looking for men, are you? that strikes me as insane.

Years ago I put an ad up on Craigslist looking for submissive women and men to do consensual BDSM or leathersex with.

Some guys replied and this one guy in particular kept emailing me a lot and insisting that we meet up since we were both local.

I was very nervous as I'd never used CL before and had heard bad things about it. We met in public in a local cafe, and I found I was not that attracted to him as he was feminine/queenie, and a major flake. He made no mention at all of this in any of his emails but he did tell me how once "by accident" he did sex for pay as a prostitute with some guy he met online. I could have been really mean and said, "Yeah I'm young but who are you trying to fool? You knew you were going to do sex for pay when you communicated with the guy, and answered his ad, and agreed to meet and had sex, and you did take the cash." I never went anywhere with him, and just told him how he was nice but this wasn't going to work out.

I told a friend about this and he said how he was surprised that guy actually told a stranger about it.