L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I wanna feel that sweet, horny blood rush sex through me again

velmwend

Bluelighter
jess, it's gets harder and harder to feel schoolboy horney the older you get. I had a wank last night - it was an intense one but it was like, "ok, make the most of this because it's the best you're gonna get for another two weeks.". No...no, no, no. I need to keep this pinky machine rolling as much as possible. I want that ache, I want that primal urge. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

I don't care what now! I don't care what it takes, I just want to be able to undo my trousers and I want that hot, powerful, hard, made for purpose penis fling out and growl at the world and shake and spasm and spit, "cmon! let's cum! grrrrr!"

What can I take. What's gonna do it for me. PLease!?

^That...
But with age unfortunately it is something that's simply going to happen.

Also I just wanted to say that I had to moderate a post promoting incredibly dangerous drugs to find more pleasure in sex...NO more posts like that in here or you will get warned or infracted.

No...no, no, no. I need to keep this pinky machine rolling as much as possible. I want that ache, I want that primal urge. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

Can't be done without external aids which ultimately just burn you out faster anyway. You can do yourself a favor and reduce your frequency to build up energy, that is best method. You won't be able to be solid and have the frequency of a teenage boy, just not possible. Clean up your diet, maybe increase the relevant mineral levels slightly, exercise, sleep, and don't over do it.. that's all you can do.. and make peace with it.

there is no OTC that will help you in this area beside maybe yohimbe..the illegal drugs will help but will end up biting you in the ass...maybe get your testosterone level checked..im in the same boat you are in though and it sucks..i just cant get aroused or even sexually hungry anymore..

i dont want the frequency of a young boy, id just like to feel strongly about sex and really enjoy it while having it..lol..now its almost a chore..

Agreed.

But as bearlove says... maybe getting a man behind you and a woman in front of you... can make things, er nevermind.