I wanna be a bluelighter, but I'm a greenlighter!

SayWhatHEH

Bluelighter
Where is the best place for me to post whimsically so I can finally become a bluelighter. .. after like 8 years of being a part of this site?

You only need the one more post :)

I do think that this is the lowest post count I've seen so far though so it's not like your in a rush :D

I'm in a rush! ... does that do it? :p

Since it is you

vodkacadabra

Qmny9cq.jpg

You have to make 50 posts :) you your almost half way there.

There are a few active chat threads around the site - join in the chat and you can make 50 posts in a very short time. If your just posting one word replies or just wasting time them your posts will more than likely be deleted so only join a conversation if your actually interested in chatting.

This site is great. I always breifly viewed posts but didn't make an account until a couple weeks ago!

yeah man bluelight is an unbelievably good resource for everyone... (post with little value, establishing a point that's been made 3 times previously in the thread—I wonder what I'm up to)

I always thought the site was more active than its turned out to be...sometimes I don't get responses for days in "popular" forums...
So now I'm just throwing my two cents in a little bit every where...

I always thought the site was more active than its turned out to be...sometimes I don't get responses for days in "popular" forums...
So now I'm just throwing my two cents in a little bit every where...
That's just how it goes somedays.

I like using the "new posts" on the top left. It brings up threads in sections of the forum that I usually don't go to that often. It brought me here . :)

Cheers to becoming Blue! I'm always learning and love this website! Great tips I believe we can all use some forum navigation tips from time to time.