• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I.V. MDMA & heroin speed ball

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
Has anyone I.V.'d MDMA before and what would a good dose be? I've always wanted to try I.V. MDMA. Is it much better than plugging it? Plugging and shooting dextroamphetamine feels exactly the same to me.

I was thinking about putting 20mg of MDMA in my nightly heroin shot tonight. Is I.V. MDMA too crazy? I have no tolerance to it. I'm a little nervous. I injected 12mg of 4-AcO-DMT one time and it was insanely intense like 50x stronger (I can handle 50-60mg oral no problem) so I have a fear of injecting psychedelics.

I'm sure it's MDMA.

No more than 100mgs!

Yes, it's crazy intense. IV MDMA has an INSANE rush. LOL

So I just I.V.'d 15mg with some dope & OMG I feel great. Nice rush for such a small amount. No eye wiggles or anything just a VERY pleasant buzz. ...actually I do got some eye wiggles now, sweet.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here jealous....!!!

I've slammed MDMA with dillies..... *drools*

Last night was amazing. MDMA + Heroin has to be the greatest speedball known to man. Crazy intense euphoria the whole night & beautiful electric visuals. If you I.V. MDMA don't go to a rave or club and make sure you have a trip sitter with you, you just want to lay back and melt into the couch. I like went to heaven lol.

I think opiates defeat the purpose of MDMA. MDMA is all about feelings, tactile sensations and emotions and opiates cancel all those feelings out.

While I agree with the above, I think it's still a matter of preference and opinion. I don't mean this to sound rude, but OP's combination use with heroin would only be amazing for selfish reasons (ie just feeling fucking amazing for however long it lasts, no interaction with others).

But yes - I personally don't see the point. MDMA = having fun somewhere with others imo

MDMA alone and by yourself is just as worth it...sometimes being by the lake at night with my headphones on allows me to blow up much more than being distracted by other people or at a club/concert.

AT the oringinal topic IV mdma is just not worth it unless you love IVing meth or coke and cant find either of those two...and this is coming from someone that prefers to IV almost everything they can get their hands on...except mdma. Oral MDMa produces the best high. IV mdma is more of a dopaminergenic drug without the emotional euphoria or slightly psychedlic aspects of mdma....but one time when I IV'd it the serotonin/anxiolytic rush hit me so hard i went to sleep about 10 minutes after the shot and slept like a baby.

i've never tried an MDMA speedball. never tried a speedball proper period. Always IV the stimulant then IV the opiate seperately about 5 minutes (or right after ;-) ) later