• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

i used to smoke weed for years and now i cant... please help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodoe420

Greenlighter
hello, I used to use marijuana for 5 years and now I have severe problems while smoking... it used to be a enjoyable experience, but things started to change, I have a lot of subconscious anxiety and I believe that plays a role...it seems like every time I smoke I have a bad experience. it all started a few months back I was having problems with benzo abuse but I would smoke weed all the time.. any ways for years I had no issues, recently as of a couple months any time I smoked I would have horrible head pain, shaking, feeling like I was tripping I have no clue. I always smoked really good weed and thought maybe that's why, well I hadn't smoked weed for a few months because I was trying to take a break and recently I smoked and it was like a nightmare... I was hearing whispering in my head, horrible head pain, shaking, feeling like I was losing my mind. it was almost like I was having a mental battle in my head to keep my self from tripping, but I kept reminding my self its just weed, its just weed, and I pulled through.. any ways the only way I could get it to stop was by eating a ton of sugary food... I was thinking maybe my tolerance has dropped and I'm just not used to really good weed anymore, but for years I was able to smoke without a hitch.. recently I've decided the next time I smoke I'm gonna get some mid grade stuff less potent and maybe I wont have a bad experience... has any one else been through this? thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.