• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I took mdma and tramadol, now panicking

Lucitanas

Greenlighter
I took 300mg of tramadol and 100 mg of MDMA about an hour ago, I'm now panicking that I took too much. Anyone have experience with this combo? Is there anything we can do to help me chill out?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took MDMA the other day, two hours before that I took my prescription tramadol, 100mg, and earlier that day I took 100mg as well, i noticed to bad interactions. They say it's dangerous but I'm assuming you need to take crazy stupid amounts of both, "I'm assuming". Stay calm is all you can do, perhaps vitamin c can help kill the roll as acidic foods decrease absorption of aamphetamines....benzos or lyrica or neurontin may help to decrease odds of seizure due to tramadol.

They are not the best drugs to mix as both have an effect on your serotonin levels - the amounts taken are not huge so your friend should be ok but do not add alcohol or other drugs to the mix.

Please do not use 'Swim' on the site, it is against the rules and people have the tendency to ignore people talking in the third person or using suffixes.

With any drug that has been taken, if the person starts to feel really unwell do not hesitate to seek medical attention.

Thanks for the response, felt a lot better just reading someone else has gone through the same thing. Definitely a bad drug combo, advise anyone reading this now to stay away from that combo and also do what I should have done before taking the drugs and do some research before hand.

Last edited: