View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I took 6 tabs of acid for my first time

Gordo2043

Greenlighter
I am experienced with mushrooms and had done 5 grams of mushrooms before and I was informed that 6 tabs would be like that. Boy was I wrong, I had the worst trip ever, I took the tabs and then went and played some Xbox at about 6 pm, I could feel them setting in about 6:20-6:30 became slightly dissociated with my own body. I was planning on doing this with my best friend but he wasn't able to make it. It was about 6:40 and I started feeling the visuals and I felt quiet I'll, so I went and got in,the,bath and sat there and enjoyed some music. With the trip setting in, it quickly,turned very bad. I could see blood,coming out from my toes and worms and coming up from my skin. I new it was the acid so i was definitely able t stay more calm than someone who had never experienced phycedilics. Anyways since me being in the bath was making me have a bad trip, I decided to go to my room where I,called my best friend and told him I was about to be all out tripping balls all alone and I asked him to keep making sure I was okay, then I crawled into bed with my speakers playing and proceeded into the point where I started communicating with outer beings. I started worrying that I had may be done too much and that I wasn't ready and started having quiet real and vivid halucinations of bugs and aliens. Then bam. I heard Bob Marley come on my speakers and I was transported. I don't remember much about this part if the trip but what I do know is I think I figured out why I do,drugs in,the first place. To cope with my own,depression and I turned to it when,my parents were getting a divorce and I,realized that all my drug use was just a vice for my underlying pain. I think that's what the bugs came from, my underlying,pain coming up,through my skin,and eating me alive. I continued through my out,of body experience being transportated from place to place communicating to other beings. I can't remember many vivd details but now it's 12:30 am and I am,still tripping. I'm coming down,definitely or at least mellowing out. I still,have crazy visuals and my paintings are dancing across my walls melting and blending. I decide to go eat and drink,some water, I go sit in my living room till about 2 just thinking aboutbwhat had happened. Even though my first acid trip was so vivid yet terrifying I loved it. Even the bad trip,was good as it opened up my eyes. Being terrified was worth it, I was just not expecting the different,kind,of trip acid enduces vs mushrooms. Overall I would do it again and I think this was a mostly positive experience

I don't think I have to say how stupid it is to do six tabs of acid for your first time, but I will anyways. Not only is it a new drug, you don't know how strong the blotters are, or if they're even LSD. 6 tabs of an nBOME of a DOx could be fatal. Exercise more caution next time.

That being said, it sounds like you actually learned a lot ie. the bugs being underlying pain from the divorce, etc. etc. so that's good to hear. Keep on being aware and learning. Lots of people aren't able to ascertain any lessons like that!

Glad you had a good time, hope you'll be more responsible next time you try a new drug.

Oh I forgot to mention that I use a Ehrlich Test Kit on it and it quickly turned a pink purple...so I knew it was real. But I agree, in hindsight it was incredibly stupid of me to do,that much acid all,at once for my first time. However I'm just glad I still reaped benefits from a definitely bad trip

Props for using a test kit :D I don't remember the last time I've read of someone using one on here!

All my bad trips have ended up quite useful as well. It's definitely not good rationale to overdo it or go in unprepared but yea, if you're aware of your self you can turn even the most nightmarish trip into something useful.