• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I took 3 Herion Based XoS and 4 Xanax.. Am I going to feel the Ectascy?

DownTheHatch84

Greenlighter
I took 4 Xanax 3 hours before taking 3 Herion based X pills, am I in trouble or will it even work??

It sounds to me like you should call a hospital. If you are too scared to do that get a friend to call and ask about what you took. I don't know what you mean by heroin based pills. Play it safe and get medical attention.

I took 4 Xanax 3 hours before taking 3 Herion based X pills, am I in trouble or will it even work??

Combining CNS depressants like benzos (xanax) and opioids (heroin) can lead to respiratorry depression and in the worst case can kill you. Don't do it, even people with a huge tolerance died due to this combo. 4 xanax sounds like more than enough to cause a black out and they'll be in your system for more than a few hours, so taking heroin after 3 hours is far too soon.

And I've never heard of ecstasy pills containing heroin ?

Indeed I agree heroin based pill is very unlikely, if not impossible. If you're lucky you took MDMA + xanax. Don't know if 4 xanax pills are a dangerous dose but it isn't any more dangerous to combine it with MDMA, if anything it will dampen the effects of the MDMA