• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I took 2c-3 and Hawaiians baby rose First time. Need help!

mjc4ev3r

Greenlighter
Hi guys. I'm 35. I'm new never thought I would be writing about this. I have never in my life have done crazy things. I have been religious guys so illegal drugs have never been in the picture until few days ago.

But some home how my life hasn't being the way I wanted and I got curios to try hallucinogens because I want to get smart and achieve things I wasn't able before. So decided to order a few of them online to try them. Like 4 days ago one package got here and then yesterday I got the other one. First package came with 2c-3. First time user I try one pill which is 15mg.

Which was fine and decided I wasn't going to do it for long. Two days later I decided to take two pill and with this bottle of pills name Brain elevate . Which have Ginko, Rose Mary, phosphatidyl serine, huperzine, glutamine,gotu cola and choline. Which make me feell good. So after the second trip with 2c-3 which I had 30mg . I took them at night so I didn't sleep and went to work.

After work I saw another package with the rest of the drugs which I was waiting expecting to be a better experience. It's was late night opened. I took 4 Hawaiians baby rose without prepare bite them and chew them pretty quickly not like people said chew them like one minute or something like that. Then I read you were supposed to pill them out the skin. I didn't realize this things were so powerful and had a trip the night before. So I guess the 2c-3 still was on the system and I decided to take the brain elevate pills..
It has been 48 hours now. I felt disconnected like two realities. I have to talk to myself strong that it's wasn't real it was created by the drug. And to be here in the present moment and be calm and that I was still me. This new thing it was not real. So I being feeling weird like this. Now I feel a little better. I close my eyes I still see color image which I have never had that before. When I look I see blurry white spaces. I still feel warm every once in a while. Then I have to refresh my head etc. When I get anxious I get warm.

I thought the consequences were going to go away the next but they didn't right now I have being getting better. I know there's people that done more than me. I haven't go to the doctor. Should I go? It's there any way to detox this out of the brain, body etc? Will i get better? What can I expect and do?

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to restore your sleep pattern as a priority. Also focus on eating and exercising well.

Drugs are extremely dangerous and you must not allow them to interrupt your normal routine. Don't let a rough patch in life send you off the rails and into a ditch.

I'm not a doctor but this sounds like you've got HPPD. Dont worry, it usually ends and you will see back to normal.

Thanks transform. I'm feeling more normal now.I hope I stay that way. I definitely not going to do any drugs ever. Even thought I didn't had any bad trip. I did it to learn. I don't want to learn anymore after seen the consequences. I hope I can stay here and help others. Must stay positive.

well just because you had one bad experience doesn't mean you should totally stop doing psychedelics. They're not anything like normal "drugs". Maybe just put them away for a while, and only take them one at a time from now on.

I feel my heart beat accelerating for not reason and start to get hot flashes. They haven't stop since taking it. What's the name when the blood I think it's vasoconstriction. That's what I have I think I think heart it's pumping fast. But I didn't have my body shut down during and after. I was able to walk without any problems. I think i took in the morning that day a Cheyenne pepper and garlic pills. Now little Winnie it's shrink due that I think. It's there a way to get it back or it will get back to normal by itself? I'm little worry about the palpitations and hot flashes haven't stop.

Trust me, vasoconstriction wouldn't last longer than 15 hours. What you're experiencing now sounds more like panic attacks. You need to calm down, it's most likely all in your head. Try to stop focusing on it, and it will probably go away faster.

The symptoms that you described suggest that you have a very mild form of PTSD. In other words, you're suffering from moderate anxiety. Don't allow that to dominate your thoughts, though, as doing so could lead to full-blown panic attacks. Take it easy and everything will pass, in time.

Right now I'm very calm. Visual perception of life it's almost back to normal. The only thing it's I close my eyes I can still see kind of colorful visuals. I wonder it's this because there's still a lot serotonin in the body after 48 hrs. How long all that serotonin stay in the body? Would I see a decrease soon? I still very happy but at time I can get anxious but I keep the calm and breath and go with the flow and focus in the present

Thanks CryptyArc and Lamanogaucha

Like Transform said, don't keep redosing, and get back to normal sleep patterns. I think after a week or two you will be back to normal.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that your nervous system uses to function properly, so hopefully you will always have some serotonin in your body :) You might have some remains of the drugs you took (or their metabolites) floating around in your body, but I think it's more likely that you just need to get some sleep.

What do you mean by 2C-3 anyways?

@ MJC - I'm glad to be of help. Get some rest. You'll be fine.

@ Perpetual - I think that he meant 2C-E.

The name it's Halucium. That's what the plastic bag says. The chemical componen it's 2c-3. That's all my understanding of the drug and what I have read. Thanks by those words. Also thanks to Catodion what wrote something before. Yeah sleeping has being periodically. I had felt bad after waking up with the sensation but has being dropping more every time thanks to God. I hope I can be able to help people in the street and understanding more them now what they are going through. God help us all. But we need to find him and pray to him everyday and stay clean. Also realize all the new ideas are not true. We are the same person we are and the present moment right now and who we are and were is the only true. All the new stuff it's not real. Only present and past. But in the present moment staying present staying calm you can create the future you wanted before and even better. Does this sound logic?

I've seen nobody mention the fact that you're popping these things like they where opiates or speed or something these are psychedelics you don't just do them every couple of days. Especially if you've been completely sober and straight you're entire life. Try to wait at least a week or two between doing them even if it is smaller doses.

I think I got what you trying to say. The new it's real. It's the same me. Everything still the same. It's the drug trying to confuse me. The new life still the same life. Must be aware of that. What would be logic? What your take on this?

Not I'm not planning to do them again. I think the brain elevate pills might had increased the effect or maybe not. I was feeling better and today and take then again. I put all the ingredients before. I guess they are not mixing well with the lsa. Does the chemical of the Hawaiians rose woodrose still in the brain or it's the brain that it's change chemically and it's the brain reacting that way? Every time I puke I feel better and get a lot of clarity.

Here are the ingredients of the "Brain Elevate"
Ginkobilo , Rose Mary, phosphatidyl serine, huperzine, glutamine,gotu cola and choline.
it's make me anxious again and a little out the control. And paranoid with two realities. I wonder if I would get back to normal? And what normal it's going to be?

You got right noone1 24 hours earlier I did 30 mg of the 2c-e. Still a long time plus not enough I guess. Hawaiians baby woodrose are strong and I guess the brain elevate work in amplifying things a little with the brain. I stayed calm almost the whole time walk. Listening to nlp learning CD. Eating them fast wouldn't make them less powerful? I least that what I thought and that four wasn't a big number. So what do you think knowing all the mix in the little time? I hear people took more

Reading in this forum I have found that I took a very high dose. I didn't knew.
I thought 30mg of 2c-3 were not a high dose. First time I took 15mg. Everything went well. Then 2 days later I decided to try again and I took 15mg first and like 1 1/2 later I took 15mg and felt great the next day too. A little bit too cocky. The next night I took the 4 Hawaiians baby woodrose.

You also could be "hard headed" meaning you need more drugs for the same effects as others. Both a blessing and a curse, but what isn't.

Be careful though, once a week between trips, especially if you are just starting out. Happy trails :)

Psychadelics cause life changing experiences. You are truly a different person than when you took them. Are you not a different person everyday you wake up as an effect of the previous days experiences? You took a strong drug, of course you are going to have a different outlook on life. Hopefully what it, as in your trip, taught you is helpful, inspiring, and helps you understand others, and yourself better.

I have had three incredibly bad trips in my life. I even learned from those. I was doing some horrible things in my life and it magnified those to an incredible level and made me realize how bad those things were.