• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I thought this was meth, but now I'm not sure

Soulmaestr0

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I'm a regular meth and fentanyl user (used to smoke tar but not anymore)

I just recently got a small bag of G. I didnt have a pipe so I decided to just smoke it off foil.

To my surprise, it has melted into that same weird amber/red color that tar/fentanyl melts into, and almost no crackback.

It also kinda tastes like those other substances I just mentioned. Still mostly looks like small clearish shards though.

I feel a tiny bit stimulated but mostly mellow.

I live on the west coast so I've never even seen china white as far as I know.

Any thoughts?

I've read on here some meth is being cut with fent. Seems crazy I know, there's been a post about recently, I think with some proof...

Do you have or can you easily get fent test strips?

Reactions: CFC
Sounds cut. Id find a different source. Maybe bring it up if its someone youre close enough to do that. This isnt usual, shouldnt be anyway. Sometimes people go down and its as simpke as scaling bith substances on the same scale, fent is potent, potent stuff. Good thing youre tolerant, but even so if youre not looking for fent and you get fent thats total bs.

Yeah get a strip.

Amber/red is the color unreacted ephedrine in meth often will tend to go when smoked. But as the others have said, testing is the best way to figure out what's in there.