• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I think were living 'the truman show' (media controlled reality)

Maybe the whole thing is so complex that no one know what is really going on fully, except (if you believe) an omnipotent overseer.

I don't see a 'they' as organized. I would see this evil authority more like organized crime, not really all that organized but everyone is in it for the money.

When a group of businessmen get together for lunch and chat about a way of legally cutting workers wages they aren't being governed by anyone to make people's lives miserable. They also aren't linked to an underground of evil businessmen who wear odd clothes and do rituals they are just men following rules as tightly as they can to make their own lives as easy and luxurious as possible. They want to make money.

Overtime better methods of getting work done for less emerge (hiring desperate illegal immigrants for way less), these soon become regular practices and honest business owners fail because they can't compete. Next they outsource and more people lose work. It causes social issues and eventually social disorder. None of it was evil or organized, we made rules that allow greed and even put it on a pedestal to some extent.

The wtc IMHO was a huge watershed of greed and hatred, lots of lies but from different groups for different reasons, I don't think all the participants knew all the details either. Certainly only a few key individuals in any organization can change the story but each why may be different and difficult to find.

I don't think anyone is controlling very much, there are a few organizations that are overly controlling and they may be headed by a small group but it isn't evil, it's just good old greed and lust for power. In reality these people are the winners of the game, if we wanted benevolence or to be democratic we would need to change our social rules.

Unless of course we are just in a simulation for entertainment purposes which would be kinda like the Truman show.

greed and hatred, lots of lies but from different groups for different reasons, I don't think all the participants knew all the details either. Certainly only a few key individuals in any organization can change the story but each why may be different and difficult to find.

I sooo want to believe, but I have to ask about a little detail: the "participants" who didn't know all the "details": Is that before or after the event?

If it was my building and I wanted insurance I might agree to let someone do something with it but not know they were blowing it up. And the ones setting up the demo might have no idea it would be a daytime event. The lack of military response quickly would be baffling but there was also an attack on the Pentagon so the civilian disaster didn't get guns into the air quickly. Did someone make the rules that allowed a second plane time to hit a second tower or was it just a well thought out attack?

The other issue to remember is once you have an incident like 9/11 it becomes used by everyone as the excuse for everything bad for the next few years. Military spending was on the chopping block, now it's back on limitless and Donald wants to get the world to pay for it. Because of this benefit the military look involved but nothing supports this idea beyond hyperbole. I don't think 9/11 was even completely planned by one group, even the fanatics who committed the murders may have had no idea about someone's possible plan to detonate explosives in the same buildings and use their Holy jihad attack as a cover for other purposes. It costs less to outsource demolition to jihadies if you don't value human lives.

Speculation is a fun couch sport but often it's just a bunch of bad intentions and greed for money/power, perhaps all the players only have half the truth and there really was no masterplan, personally I don't see a masterplan just a lot of bad ideas to gather money and power, most playing only a small role and not orchestrated by anyone beyond coincidental opportunistic greed.

To me, the Truman show scenario just comes of as solipsism.
It's a fun illusion to play mind games with, but i've never felt that way about 'consensus belief'. I mean, i have some pretty unconventional and radical beliefs as it is; it's impossible for me to feel anything but 'out of step' with regular society.
But I have no problem with that.

I think if i began to feel that the media matrix was controlling me, i'd quit consuming it.
To me it's healthy to do that at times anyway. I am sceptical of press accuracy, and read everything with a critical eye - but i've known a lot of journalists and media people - as well as people that work all through different parts of the political process, and a wide range of government departments.
I don't think there is any top secret psy-op collusions going on between government and the mainstream press.
Lies and manipulation, yes.
But not cover-ups of unknown size and scope. Government bureacracies just aren't so efficient as to be able to cultivate elaborate conspiracies like this.

I have to bring up another force in this plot, a more recent development in the grand scheme of things: Algorithms. They are an increasingly powerful influence in the framing of these Truman Show scenes. Don't sleep on them. At some point we will admit they have evolved to essentially alien intelligence, and they will likely lose the grasp of their creators.

Imay have had no idea about someone's possible plan to detonate explosives in the same buildings and use their Holy jihad attack as a cover for other purposes. It costs less to outsource demolition to jihadies if you don't value human lives.

OH yourbaker, such on a roll so close to winning my heart (which is worth a good $3.97, btw) and a way-too-nice post in the Trump thread, and everything good here but

Dammit you think there were explosives in the towers?

I'll "demolish" that in one. What do you think the betting odds would be before that, on a never-flown-a-real plane jihadi, successfully piloting a jet at 500+ mph into those buldings? The same as the insurance premium for the buildings? Squared, remember.

The building pancaked. They had enormous missiles full of kerosene flown into them at high speed! and burned for an hour (with huge chunks falling everywhere, those engines are the size of a semi and fell flaming onto people and other buildings, including ten-story flames on #7 you can watch on video, burning for like 12 hours). You do not need to add anything to that scenario. I am amazed the damn things weren't decapitated.

Anyway back to this idea that something sinister planned it, perhaps literally the devil, according to psy up there . . .

What?
Sorry but that doesn't make a lot of sense.

"Algorithms". You know, a set of instructions.

Somehow confused occasionally with a TV show that had Ben from Lost and Jesus from Mel Gibson.
They can result in bad things when the stuff that picks Netflix movies decides your sentencing in court.
But they don't do what he's about to tell us they do.

It will be a good 10 years in my estimates before AI ('The algorithms') get to the end game I described, but don't doubt they will increasingly decide what you see when you log in to your streams.

Yes, but what does that have to do with the topic at hand?
It's not additional evidence pointing to a conspiracy - it seems to me you're just conflating the issues being discussed here.

It's hard to communicate this over the Internet and not come off as condescending, but one simply needs to know the most basic information about mechanical engineering to know that building 7 collapsed under entirely normal circumstances, but for all of the bias in the media they can be unwitting accomplices when it comes to a juicy story.

O.k. so back to the original story, I scanned the thread, I might have missed this, I think you meant "we're" and not "were" in your title. I don't generally correct grammar, but it is the title, so I thought you'd want to know. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, but this one is a little fun. No we aren't controlled in a Truman sense, and it was a lot worse when there were only three channels; however, Hillary and Bill Clinton are the only couple, and Hillary the only female to belong to all three elite organizations: The Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, and the biggie The Bilderberg Group. They are all think tanks for the superrich, they funnel their money through giant PACs (Political Action Committees), allowing them to give in huge amounts, and they get together in order to "conspire" on what ideas they think should be generally promoted. Now those are indisputable facts. It isn't as though I'm putting forth theories that are controversial or that these are my opinions. These are literally undisputed facts. So lets review the facts, kiddies!

1. Bill and Hillary belong to the three most powerful think tanks in the world:
The Trilateral Commission
The Bilderberg Group
and The Council on Foreign Relations
2. Think tanks serve the purpose of putting forth ideas in concert
3. These particular groups have formed PACS
4. PACs exist in order to avoid federal giving caps to any particular candidate
5. That makes these think tanks and its member frighteningly influential

You're talking about the power structures that exist in the elite political worlds of capitalist oligarchies of the USA.
I wouldn't call the influence of a small number of lobbies or "think tanks" something that exists only in the realm of conspiracy theory.

It's the kind of thing that people are distracted by, because lots of conspiracy theorists like David Icke start off by talking about these powerful elite groups, but conflate the information into some fantastic narrative about reptillian bloodlines and such.

There are times that i wonder if some "truther" theorist types aren't just counter-intelligence plants from the CIA or some other intelligence agencies. It discredits people talking about how currupt and undemocratic our countries are, by making them look like crackpots (plus it's a good little $ earner)

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

qulevergrrl: I really liked your post right up to the part where you start writing about the Clintons. Dammit.

I know a CFR member and attended some meetings (obviously not the blood ritual ones ;) ). I wouldn't describe it as a liberal think tank that pours money into a PAC.

There are a number of very powerful think tanks in D.C. that are conservative, liberal, or neutral. There are a also a lot of PACS and worse are the 501(c)4 organizations, which have very few reporting requirements.

For example, Trump gave the go-ahead to the 501(c)4 America First Policies to run a $1 million ad campaign against Republican Senator Dean Heller because he publicly announced that he was not voting for the Better Care Reconciliation Act (the Senate's proposed healthcare plan).

More about 501(c)4 organizations:

If America First was a super PAC, as some outlets have incorrectly labeled it, it would be required to disclose its list of donors. But non-profit, 501(c)4 organizations, known as "social welfare organizations," are not legally required to produce such disclosures, making them an extremely attractive option to use for political purposes.

Robert Maguire, political nonprofit investigator at the Center for Responsive Politics, told Business Insider that these 501(c)4 organizations "can operate pretty much like a super PAC even though "they're not supposed to have politics as their primary interest" because "there is essentially no oversight of these groups."

"So they can raise and spend unlimited amounts of money from anonymous donors," he said. "They do not file regular financial reports. And they do not report a lot of their ads and things like that to any entity like the FEC or anything like that."

He added that in the aftermath of the Supreme Court's "Citizens United" decision in 2010, which dealt with the regulation of campaign spending by organizations, liberal and conservative nonprofits have taken advantage of the rules surrounding 501(c)4 organizations to spend heavily for and against candidates by using "issue ads," such as America First's Heller ads, as "sort of political ads."

The IRS, which provides oversight over such nonprofits, has revoked the status from next to no organizations among the hundreds which have spent hundreds of millions in similar ways.

"So, there's a reason they form these groups the way they do, and it's because of that," Maguire said. "They basically get all the perks of non-disclosure and a slow filing schedule and all of these things. And it lacks oversight."

Source: Business Insider
A Trump-backed group's effort to attack a GOP senator shows just how far politically active nonprofits can go
Allan Smith
June 30, 2017

Source

Last edited:
Anyway back to this idea that something sinister planned it, perhaps literally the devil, according to psy up there . . .

You misunderstand, I state my message was not as received, and yet you still jab. Nice.

Screen based technology, whether that be TV or internet, is such a potent instrument in manipulating states of mind and thought patterns in the population of entire nations. When you're immersed in its glow from a ridiculously early age and for extended periods of time, which seems to be the norm now, is it any wonder that people seem to lack any real critical thinking skills and imaginative/lateral thinking ability now. At its worst it's a direct tool for propaganda and social engineering, but even without that it acts as a cultural feedback loop which does nothing except lower us down to the lowest common denominator or degeneracy. Not that the radio is immune, there's an Ebay advert at the moment that uses the word threesome in it.. that's how far we've sunk.

9/11 shattered my ability to trust anything that comes from an illuminated screen and there has never been, or probably will be, anything on par with that event. To this day the majority of people have no issues with those events shown on the screen on 9/11. Two of the strongest buildings ever built crumbling into dust, and a third that just collapsed in on itself. It is my personal litmus test for individual intelligence - if you believe the official narrative matches what you saw on the screen then you're a fucking gullible retard.

nice post.

Yes, consensus reality is a farce and completely manipulated. We are lied to and shaped, formed, and manipulated from the time we're born until we realize and shake it off. Even our parents contribute unknowingly.

I'm not going to argue my point nor contribute more, so in a way I really shouldn't comment and start a shitstorm, but.... archons.

We are not the most advanced beings on this planet or in this solar system. That is fact if you are willing to put in the time to explore the inner world, from which you may then explore the outer metaphysical world. Shamanism was ubiquitous and concurrently practiced throughout the entire world as the proto-religion for a reason. You are ignorant or lying to yourself to say there is nothing outside of what we normally perceive in everyday existence.

nice post. maybe we can talk archons/djinn/annunaki/nephilim etc in a different thread. i think were on the same page here for the most part just have inverse takes.

Having not read others' replies yet because I don't want them to color my response: I have said more than a few times in the last year or so when in my most intuitive states (read: tripping) that we have been Truman Show'd. And it's not just the sense that perhaps some extradimensional entity is recording and decoding my neural patterns, or that an extraterrestrial has implanted a device that allows them to see what I am seeing, read my thoughts *and even transmit responses back to me*, or that this is all a simulation and my data readout is being analyzed by our gods, one of 7.4 billion channels to tune into...aside from those hypotheticals, Humanity is LITERALLY Truman Show'ing itself with its Surveillance State, a voyeuristic culture of TV watching itself, algorithms monitoring all of our online movements and God knows what else.

The last explanation which is at least as equally plausible as any of the others is that I'm just tripping and there is some type of mental feedback loop, or that one part of my consciousness sees another part of my consciousness as something separate, hence the feeling that I'm being observed or that I'm receiving signals from something outside myself. I like to entertain all possible realities; it's a little safer to play that way when contemplating such insanities.

Edit- OK this thread was kind of going in a different direction that I was thinking initially, but to that degree I agree we live (in the 'first world') inside a 'matrix control system' as I have seen it called, and that ties in to how I mentioned humanity is Truman Showing itself through surveillance and privacy erosion, attempting to exactly engineer society's conditions in a 'white picket fence' box through specific 'sanctioned' indoctrination, social programming it could be called, a lot of it through the media, news etc.

there is not really a direction and im not really trying to get into 9/11 conspiracy shit, just saying that was early disillusionment with TPTB and noticed a societal shift. just going free form here its a broad topic. hope you are well. <3

spacey calm down with the smugness dude. its like even mentioning that people attempt to control others, make money, and have power is a 'conspiracy theory' which evokes a negative response...by design perhaps? with the huge push for censorship thats happening perhaps some of the 'truthers' (lol?) are on to something. its obvious to me we are being controlled in various ways, largely by fear and by keeping us in base consciousness which sheds some light on this sex cultish society we live in. i believe the earth is getting hotter but the whole pitch is a scam. please kill me. i have faith that humanity will wipe itself out before its an issue we should concern ourselves with, the world has been hot before. what are you doing about climate change that i am not. riding a bike more? i love you but there is a lot of condescension in your post(s) that is pretty common that i find a little irritating when speaking in generalizations.

the influence and the power of the screen is what im getting at here. whether its, tv, internet, phone, print, however we absorb information...constantly sending beams into your brain that alter the way that we view the world and direct the topics that we think about whether we agree with them or not. the world would not be the place that it is in today without the damn screens. our society has devolved to the point of no return. maybe we our way off-base in our obsession with the material world. much of what is happening is psychological IMO.

i do believe in a Svengali of sorts that goes beyond humans. i don't think that its possible to understand the world around us without understanding that there is a spiritual component involved that interacts with our material world and a veil that separates the two of them. no group(s) of humans would be able to orchestrate the magnitude of what i see happening in our world and in our depraved society. i think by studying the occult, ancient religions, mysticism, christianity and the varying takes on eschatology we can learn a few things.

not trying to be all over the place here but im kinda all over the place today. someone mentioned bin laden in this thread as being the perp of 9/11. perhaps he was an invented boogeyman? we have many boogeymen in america. communists, the taliban, al queda, the devious russians, ISIS, and i think aliens are coming next to unite our world into a totalitarian utopia. im pretty excited.

maxresdefault.jpg

this looks like kinda the same guy to me. online facial recognition software has it somewhere in the 90s. kinda interesting. if you take a look at manson over the years he looks like he was played by a few different people. maybe these guys are actors, a lot of them are on the screens a lot...no? i entertain a lot of ideas and try not to let too much stick but i have a little pet theory thats been in progress for a while now.

also nicole simpson/megyn kelly

CZwRbe2WIAAFUEi.jpg:large

more to come here...

Last edited:
For the most part I'm with you, jammin.

To the concept of screens, may I introduce into the thread the classic concept of the black mirror, or scrying mirror: http://occultopedia.com/m/mirror.htm

More than relevant at this moment it seems.

cduggles: just so you know, I am a democrat who was a giant Bill Clinton fan and would love to see a female in the White House. However, it has to be the right person in there, and I don't want to be lied to. I am sorry that I don't have time to take apart your answer at this time, but I will say this to you, I respect anyone who has a strong opinion and a brain, so I'm happy to oblige yours as long as you are respectful back to me for the same. I haven't been influenced by anyone or anything; I form my own opinions based on what I have read and studied, and I have an advanced degree in the areas. Not that letters after someone's name matter for sh*t. Trust me, I don't care about that. I'll be back later to respond to your post. THANKS!