• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I think this girl from work likes me but I'm not sure?

KC1924

Greenlighter
Ok so I'm a 19 1/2 year old guy. I've been working at a grocery store for a little over a year now. There is this 24 year old cashier. She is an amazing woman. And in the last year I've gotten to know her a little more. But in the last 3 months or so I started finding her attractive and Checking her out once and awhile. After this she started to change. She stated being nicer to me helping me out with little things. Then I started to notice her catching glances at me sometimes smiling at me. She also stated trying to get around me more by working in places I am. She also stated copying things I do. When she asks me to help bag or carry to car she says hi her voice changes tone she looks at me facing me and sometimes moves closer to me. Sometimes when we're done at the same time she stands by the office door waiting to put her draw away she blocks the time clock so I have to ask her nicely to move so I can clock out. She also flirts with other guys when I'm around. When I start the conversations she wants to talk forever. But she rarely starts conversations with me. But still talks to me once and a while. Mostly when other people are around. We were at a company party and 5 of us were all talking and she laughing at everything. sometimes she will say hi when we pass each other but her voice is quite. The other day I checked out with her and I told her I was working all of a coworker shifts because he had family problems and she said "aww that's nice of you and when she said it her eyes got big and she was looking at me the whole time. She sometimes tries to take breaks when I do but really never talks. I think she's nervous around me because one day I was cleaning a mess up at her register and I asked her for some toweling and she did not know I was there and when she realized I was there she got nervous and fidgety. And the other day she stayed and cleaned tell I came and emptied her garbage even tho she already clocked out. Also one day I seen her talking to my coworker/friend and after he asked me if I liked anyone at work. And another coworker she talks to asked me if I was single. But I think she is shy but only around me. I'm also worried about the fact she is five years older than me. Do you think I should ask her out? Thanks

ask her. what do you have to lose? you're freaking 19 years old dude

jesus! just ask her out for a drink- coffee/beer or some food

dont think, just do it.

worry less about how you think she feels about you and more how you feel about her. you like her? ask her out!

alasdair

Dear Diary,

I guess I have a computer in the house. I'm not sure where it came from, I guess my parents, but I never really questioned it. Anyway, I got home from work again, and I think this girl likes me. I like her too. I am doubting myself. Well, this here computer is connected to the internet and is a good way for me to mull over my thoughts about it with some strangers who might have more experience than me.

I have ended up using the computer to procrastinate and turn thoughts over in my head, though it just creates a bigger knot of thoughts inside my head; it fuels my indecision and stagnation. If it were not for this computer, I would get real antsy and then that antsiness would eventually force me to just ask this girl out with sweaty palms and shaky knees. But instead, I may do some research on the matter and imagine and daydream and pretend I'm being productive and being extra smart about the situation by using the computer to help me, even though I know deep down inside matters of Love and Romance thrive on the unexpected, mystery, and not-knowing.

Sincerely,

KC1924

Dear Diary,

I guess I have a computer in the house. I'm not sure where it came from, I guess my parents, but I never really questioned it. Anyway, I got home from work again, and I think this girl likes me. I like her too. I am doubting myself. Well, this here computer is connected to the internet and is a good way for me to mull over my thoughts about it with some strangers who might have more experience than me.

I have ended up using the computer to procrastinate and turn thoughts over in my head, though it just creates a bigger knot of thoughts inside my head; it fuels my indecision and stagnation. If it were not for this computer, I would get real antsy and then that antsiness would eventually force me to just ask this girl out with sweaty palms and shaky knees. But instead, I may do some research on the matter and imagine and daydream and pretend I'm being productive and being extra smart about the situation by using the computer to help me, even though I know deep down inside matters of Love and Romance thrive on the unexpected, mystery, and not-knowing.

Sincerely,

KC1924

Obviously the best course of action, duh.

Sincerely,

Guy who does just that when it comes to absolutely any decision, often leaving things to the point where when action is finally taken, it's too late

Ask her, or wait a few years and realize your a pathetic loser who coulda, woulda, shoulda...

Don't do it man. If she says no, you'll be forever shamed by the rejection. The awkward moments when you're in proximity at work. You tried to pursue her but she denied you the chance. She'll look at you as the creepy guy at work.
the risk is too great.