• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I think there are some excellent pills around

^^^ Farout - I'm happy you had such an experience. maybe one day I may have mine!

Last edited:
Let's not forget that in the end, everyone is different and drugs affect different people in different ways.

I'm not too sure why, but when my mates and I go out popping, some pills hit me hard and they're just cruising, other times I'm just waiting for it and they're rocking off their guts. We always try be on the same level, ie. we drink the same amount of alcohol, take the same amount of drugs but in the end, we all react differently.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm no newbie (ok by my post count I am) I've been popping for about 9 years now, but to this day I've never peaked so hard than last year in November, had a whole 007 (apparently shit pill), I was literally floored for about 3 hours. And my mates... you guessed it, just cruising.

Dunno guys, might have something to do with your mood, what you've eaten??? your build (i'm pretty solid). Maybe some of the other blue lighters can shed some light on the sitch.

Cheers, and keep rockin'

^^^^ ahh safe sex/durex what taught me what E was.

i can recall a similar incident but with the pinkies....

now this was the Second pink safe sex i had took (one the week before)
that couldn't compare because i threw up after about 15 minutes of taking it.

i took it thinking it was a dud........ it took ATLEAST 2 hours to come on.
basically i had left the party i was at, and was sitting on my bed thinking what a waste of money..... I had a small cone, then i felt something building and building.... then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh yes... THIS is what i paid for..............

I have no idea how long i was peaking for, but i will NEVER, NEVER forget what i was seeing/feeling that night. Everything was great, i felt so complete... every little object was so amazing.

that is one experience i know i will NEVER have again no matter how many quality pills i take.

that experience was 10/10 for me. i can still think back to what i was seeing that night..... my mind was truly opened in a way that i would pay 1000's of dollers for........... more safe sex/durex's couldnt even let me experience that again.... because I had some blue ones a couple of weeks later and some of my friends thought they were even stronger.

now apart from the one i had the week before i was on prolly a 6 month break aswell......

Last edited:
Durex/Safe Sex

The yellow and blue (and probably other colors) Durex/Safe Sex pills were MDMA and DXM which interact with each other so the pill feels very strong, even if you have a MDMA tolerance.

And yes quite a few people, especially girls threw up on these pills if they had no drug tolerance.

After going out with a group of 20 people a year ago, all on blue Safe Sex pills, half the people loved them (poly drug users with extensive drug history and a medium to high drug tolerance), and half the people did not like them (non poly drug users with a low drug tolerance and limited drug history).

I did not like them.

^^^

Ok that's just ridiculous conjecture, based on the fact that you had a particularly high mdma content pill! dont spin this shit as fact without proof!

Have you got a test of any form to back up your claims???

the only test result i have seen for the safe sex's are here... http://www.eve-rave.ch/index2.htm (under the 2002 test results)

now while these may be tests from overseas, they do show around 120mg of MDMA (and nothing else in the pill!)

What are you basing your assumption on?

I also doubt the Safe Sex's were MDMA/DXM combo. That combination can be very, very dangerous to a persons health.

At a major Melbourne event last year I had 3.5 or 4 (can't remember exactly) of the Pink Safe Sex's and felt nothing but pure MDMA bliss. I had previously tested these pills with both Marquis and Mandelin and they tested straight to dark purple / black, indicating MDxA. Although I must admit, had there been some DXM mixed in with the MDMA, it is probable that neither tester would have displayed the DXM.

If these pills had of contained MDMA/DXM combination, I probably would have had at least SOME bad effects from such a large dose of MDMA and DXM mixed together - but I didn't!

Oooohhhhhh they were quality biscuts! Nearly get a tear in my eye thinking back about them now =)

erokr

hehe, i cant say i took what he said seriously.......

maybe the copies had that combo...... who knows......

I had 2 Red 3's at an Event a couple of weekends ago, it had been 6 weeks since my last pill, droped the first at 1030 - it was great, uupppp doownnn, and around 2am decided i was down enough to take another, GOD WAS I WRONG. For like 1.5 hours i thought it hadent worked, it was only when i look back on it, with massive memory loss, and remembering how GONE i was that i knew it had worked. I dont know how people could double drop, ill normally do 2 in a night, but they obviously arent as good as the 3s (then again i hadent eaten much all day, and had 2 hours sleep the night before :S). It was a scary experience thats for sure, disorentated...musta run into so many people. Never doing that again :(