• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I think my stash got wet.... HELP

Thizzlemcgee

Greenlighter
So I bought a small bag of crystal this morning to help me get through working 2 full shifts at 2 different jobs after a long night of drinking and coke.. I get home, load a fast bowl and not thinking clearly in a rush put my sack that was in a very thin plastic sandwich baggy in a pill bottle that was filled with wink cleaner OOPS! Realized this when I got home from work and was ready to smoke again.. It looks like it might have gotten a little wet through the baggy but I'm not 100% sure! Loaded a small bowl and tell my hubby and he says "it's fine it's just liquid it will evaporate" and goes about smoking it.. He seemed fine after 2 big hits and I say "but it was soaked in chemicals!" And he throws me this dumb look and says "really? Your concerned about chemicals? Look at what you're smoking" so I take a couple of big hits and couldn't really tell a difference... But I'm still concerned .

So basically what I'm asking is how can I tell if it really got wet or not?? I tried to pour it out on to a peice of paper and touching it but I can't tell! And if it DID get wet with the wink cleaner how can I fix it and/or is it safe to consume??? PLEASE HELP ASAP THANK YOU!

Hi there and welcome to the site - Since you are looking for an immediate answer I will move your post over to our Basic drug discussion.

Hey OP. Sorry for your situation, but this is one of those instances here on the forums in which it will be nearly impossible for us to provide you with an answer that might actually help. In these situations you have to use your logic like a normal adult ;). Maybe your drugs have been exposed to harmful chemicals? What chemicals? What harm might come to me from ingesting said chemicals? How badly do I need to use Methamphetamine tonight? Is it worth the risks?

That's all on you my friend.