• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I Think I'm Going to Start Lacing Some Weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I coulda sworn that I already posted this but aside from opium and PCP, MXE and NBOMes are the only things that work IME, and MXE is the only thing I'd reccomend. 25e was OK, but I personally like oral administration for psychedelics, DMT aside of course.

Crack works too, but I don't think you'd want that...

that sounds like a really stupid idea, not thought through at all. May I ask how old you are?

If you're at least 18, maybe experiment with smoking weed on a low dose shroom trip. If you're a regular smoker (which is bad for you but whatevs), it should be manageable, and I guarantee that it's fun as shit! Like really, you lose most of the profound thinking, and chances of getting anything useful out of the trip are slim, but fuck me, it's hilarious and reaally fucking euphoric. I'm talking funny and weird shit just floating around, visuals becoming 10x more intense and music sounding fucking amazing. Oh and the whole ritual of smoking while tripping on shrooms is better as well. The weed looks beautiful, every drag of the joint is like a small orgasm... Just keep your mushroom dose low and you'll be fine. High doses of mushrooms can lead to confusion and bad trips if mixed with weed, but keep it low and you'll be fine. If you feel nervous about it, keep some benzos handy, they'll instantly put you to sleep

It's funny you guys picked the two i thought would be least possible to lace with. Pretty sure you have to vape crack in order for it to work. And same with DMT. Although i suppose if i was to turn the DMT into Changa i would be able to smoke it in a bong sandwiched between two layers of weed but everyone i've known who's tried that reported back that it significantly decreased the effects of the DMT and made it much harder to hit a breakthrough dose.

But it would be possible so it definitely fits my requirements for this post and it's closer than where we were before.

Oh yeah, a DMT laced blunt will get you nowhere near breakthrough. I'm talking more like briefly altered depth perception and a bit of fun light-headedness, and maybe some barely altered colors. It's still fun, but it's low level enough that I'd feel comfortable giving it to somebody who has never tried psychedelics before (though this might also give them a totally wrong impression of DMT).

I coulda sworn that I already posted this but aside from opium and PCP, MXE and NBOMes are the only things that work IME, and MXE is the only thing I'd reccomend. 25e was OK, but I personally like oral administration for psychedelics, DMT aside of course.

Crack works too, but I don't think you'd want that...

I hate NBOMes. And i have no idea what MXE and 25e are. Opium and crack look fun though. And i still don't know whether or not i like dissociatives so no clue about the PCP.

that sounds like a really stupid idea, not thought through at all. May I ask how old you are?

If you're at least 18, maybe experiment with smoking weed on a low dose shroom trip. If you're a regular smoker (which is bad for you but whatevs), it should be manageable, and I guarantee that it's fun as shit! Like really, you lose most of the profound thinking, and chances of getting anything useful out of the trip are slim, but fuck me, it's hilarious and reaally fucking euphoric. I'm talking funny and weird shit just floating around, visuals becoming 10x more intense and music sounding fucking amazing. Oh and the whole ritual of smoking while tripping on shrooms is better as well. The weed looks beautiful, every drag of the joint is like a small orgasm... Just keep your mushroom dose low and you'll be fine. High doses of mushrooms can lead to confusion and bad trips if mixed with weed, but keep it low and you'll be fine. If you feel nervous about it, keep some benzos handy, they'll instantly put you to sleep

I'm 18. And i definitely wouldn't consider myself a regular smoker. Just weed every once in a while and the occasional other things. I absolutely hate tobacco though.

That does sound like an awesome combination though. I actually still haven't had the chance to try shrooms yet either but i really want to. There's so much acid in my area but i've seen what people have been passing around as shrooms here and they do not look appetizing at all. Probably going to end up going for them though because i'm just done waiting. If only i could find some Mescaline or STP too.

Oh yeah, a DMT laced blunt will get you nowhere near breakthrough. I'm talking more like briefly altered depth perception and a bit of fun light-headedness, and maybe some barely altered colors. It's still fun, but it's low level enough that I'd feel comfortable giving it to somebody who has never tried psychedelics before (though this might also give them a totally wrong impression of DMT).
Oh. That sounds like it would be pretty cool. If you've ever tried it, do you have any clue how long the effects ussually last? Is it the same as a normal DMT trip just easier to guage or are the effects prolonged because of the marijuana? Because my weed highs ussually last at least 5 hours which i always thought was a rather long time for that.

Years ago I used to buy freeze-dried shrooms and I would mix the powder at the bottom of the bag with some weed, in a bong. It was really Out There, since then I have heard that it is a bad idea, due to the possibility of the mushroom spores getting into your lungs & beginning to grow inside your circulatory system.

yeah weed isnt a gateway drug though lol

you sound like you just want to try everything to be honest, id slow it down a bit. Dont just take stuff to take it, think about what you are looking for in a drug.

Introspection and a different view on things - psychedelics

focus and alertness - stimulants

forget all your problems (aka pain relief) - opiates

decreased inhibitions - benzos

??????? - dissociatives (im really not sure if there's a logical reason to take these lol)

Years ago I used to buy freeze-dried shrooms and I would mix the powder at the bottom of the bag with some weed, in a bong. It was really Out There, since then I have heard that it is a bad idea, due to the possibility of the mushroom spores getting into your lungs & beginning to grow inside your circulatory system.

Well that doesn't sound fun at all. Lol. Most of that powder probably was the spores themselves. Although it definitely sounds like something i would have tried too.

yeah weed isnt a gateway drug though lol

you sound like you just want to try everything to be honest, id slow it down a bit. Dont just take stuff to take it, think about what you are looking for in a drug.

Introspection and a different view on things - psychedelics

focus and alertness - stimulants

forget all your problems (aka pain relief) - opiates

decreased inhibitions - benzos

??????? - dissociatives (im really not sure if there's a logical reason to take these lol)

Well, i can't exactly disagree with that. I do pretty much want to try everything (with three exceptions; Steroids, Krokodil, and Heroin).

But so far i've enjoyed all of those choices except the Opiates. And i still haven't tried any dissociatives (just realized i've said that a lot of times in here. Lol)

idk what I was even trying to say there actually, I did the same thing. take shit just to take shit and see how it is. honestly if you do that with one drug though I'd recommend MDMA

dont look up info or NOTHING besides dosage details beforehand, words cannot describe. just take it. you'll be like whaaaaaaaatttttttt

everyone reacts differently to different things though, so all I can really say is just make sure you look up dosage info before you take any drug and always start small until you get a feel for the substance

and I packed your lunch for school tomorrow honey. dont forget it's picture day. wear something nice please

Last edited:
idk what I was even trying to say there actually, I did the same thing. take shit just to take shit and see how it is. honestly if you do that with one drug though I'd recommend MDMA

dont look up info or NOTHING besides dosage details beforehand, words cannot describe. just take it. you'll be like whaaaaaaaatttttttt

everyone reacts differently to different things though, so all I can really say is just make sure you look up dosage info before you take any drug and always start small until you get a feel for the substance

and I packed your lunch for school tomorrow honey. dont forget it's picture day. wear something nice please

i always do start small and work my way up to normal doses when it comes to drugs. Not when it comes to gettin money though.

And MDMA is another one i haven't tried yet. I have access to what a lot of people are describing as some of the best molly i'll ever be able to find in my life but i've always been under the assumption that i'll need a party to go to after i've taken it. I live in such a small town though there's literally nothing to do other than stay at home and watch TV. In college though it's going down. Really hope i get into my Fraternity of choice.

So, i've been smoking a bit recently but as does everything, marijuana's starting to get a little boring for me. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE weed. Absolutely love it. The smoking process, the taste, the feeling of being high, but it's just always the same. You have your Indicas and your Sativas.

So i've decided i want to shake it up a bit now. I still want to smoke my weed but i want to make it different. I want to lace some bud.

But the question is, what could i lace it with? I know there's obviously PCP but what else is there out there? Would dipping it in Codeine and drying it out work? Sprinkling Ritalin powder on there? LSD liquid? Soaking it in Monster energy drink and letting it sit and dry out again (man that sounds like it would taste awesome)? Any other suggestions?

And no, i wouldn't be selling it to anyone else. And if i ever did, i'd definitely tell them what's on it.

Please try the energy drink idea, reminds me of when I was 14 and thought the sprinkle bits on the outside of one of these would taste nice in a J:
Candy+-+Kinder+Hippo.jpg

coating weed with a monster energy drink would make the weed taste like burnt sugar

idk kf youve guys ever tasted burnt sugar before

its not exactly palatable

there is this line of products called Tastypuffs that makes flavorings for dripping on stuff. I personally find most of them to be a let down but there is an argument to be made that i makes the weed burn a bit slower. Idk, not really worth the trade off imo but I also like the taste of just about any form of marijuana

Hmmm this thread is getting pretty controversial, and we're not here to recommend drugs to lace your weed with, so...

Closed.

PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.