• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I Think I'm Going to Start Lacing Some Weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSacredTree

Bluelighter
So, i've been smoking a bit recently but as does everything, marijuana's starting to get a little boring for me. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE weed. Absolutely love it. The smoking process, the taste, the feeling of being high, but it's just always the same. You have your Indicas and your Sativas.

So i've decided i want to shake it up a bit now. I still want to smoke my weed but i want to make it different. I want to lace some bud.

But the question is, what could i lace it with? I know there's obviously PCP but what else is there out there? Would dipping it in Codeine and drying it out work? Sprinkling Ritalin powder on there? LSD liquid? Soaking it in Monster energy drink and letting it sit and dry out again (man that sounds like it would taste awesome)? Any other suggestions?

And no, i wouldn't be selling it to anyone else. And if i ever did, i'd definitely tell them what's on it.

Soaking it in Monster sounds like an interesting thing to do, if you're looking to ruin it.

Just remember, you're going to be smoking whatever you're lacing it with. I know that sounds obvious, but I can see no benefit to smoking LSD liquid, or Ritalin powder for that matter. Just take some acid and smoke a variety of bowls. And stay the hell away from PCP.

the only thing doable i can think is dipping it in pcp, but yeah, pcp is not a good idea.

the most reasonable thing would be just doing them separately. i guess i get where you're coming from, trying to mix stuff to smoke. like you enjoy the ritual involved with smoking, right? because i know i do. if i could i would 'lace' my weed with a smokeable opiate. or hell, smoke a smokeable (in a joint) opiate by itself, because smoking is so more fun than swallowing pills.

If you smoke blunts try rolling up with some crack. I know it sounds terrible, but it's not really the same high as smoking it from a straight pipe. It get's you faded and is really the next level of high when it comes to smoking weed.

^^ That seems so wasteful. I would just get high and blast some rocks. Mmmm. Goddamn crack. LOL

If you can get some real opium it's actually awesome with weed! So hard to find though.

I'm guessing you don't have access to anything that would actually be worth "lacing" bud with.

MXE and 25i both work, from experience. But the majority of substances will burn up long before they get to your lungs.

A guy I used to know would sometimes lace his blunts with DMT. Unfortunately I don't remember how exactly he did it. It involved heating the DMT in a spoon for a little bit to get it sticky, and then dipping the weed in it, and then of course rolling it up in a blunt. It was more effective than I thought it would be - I would definitely get some noticeable low level DMT effects when I held in the smoke for 20-30 seconds. It's also kind of a waste, but if it's a special occasion or you have plenty of DMT laying around then why not?

the only thing doable i can think is dipping it in pcp, but yeah, pcp is not a good idea.

the most reasonable thing would be just doing them separately. i guess i get where you're coming from, trying to mix stuff to smoke. like you enjoy the ritual involved with smoking, right? because i know i do. if i could i would 'lace' my weed with a smokeable opiate. or hell, smoke a smokeable (in a joint) opiate by itself, because smoking is so more fun than swallowing pills.

Yep, you hit the needle on the head with that one. More ritual, more exciting, and faster absorbtion.

I'm guessing you don't have access to anything that would actually be worth "lacing" bud with.

MXE and 25i both work, from experience. But the majority of substances will burn up long before they get to your lungs.

I have access to a lot of stuff but those are not two of them. Lol. No RC's or rare chemical drugs around here.

the only thing that will really do what youre looking for is PCP (be able to be smoked with the weed and provide a full effect)

everything else is either horriblly unfeasible or a downright waste of time and your best option would be to consume those other substances in their proper ways separately.

I wouldnt mess with PCP either unless youre really into disassociates already and are that interested

If you smoke blunts try rolling up with some crack. I know it sounds terrible, but it's not really the same high as smoking it from a straight pipe. It get's you faded and is really the next level of high when it comes to smoking weed.

A guy I used to know would sometimes lace his blunts with DMT. Unfortunately I don't remember how exactly he did it. It involved heating the DMT in a spoon for a little bit to get it sticky, and then dipping the weed in it, and then of course rolling it up in a blunt. It was more effective than I thought it would be - I would definitely get some noticeable low level DMT effects when I held in the smoke for 20-30 seconds. It's also kind of a waste, but if it's a special occasion or you have plenty of DMT laying around then why not?

It's funny you guys picked the two i thought would be least possible to lace with. Pretty sure you have to vape crack in order for it to work. And same with DMT. Although i suppose if i was to turn the DMT into Changa i would be able to smoke it in a bong sandwiched between two layers of weed but everyone i've known who's tried that reported back that it significantly decreased the effects of the DMT and made it much harder to hit a breakthrough dose.

But it would be possible so it definitely fits my requirements for this post and it's closer than where we were before.

the only thing that will really do what youre looking for is PCP (be able to be smoked with the weed and provide a full effect)

everything else is either horriblly unfeasible or a downright waste of time and your best option would be to consume those other substances in their proper ways separately.

I wouldnt mess with PCP either unless youre really into disassociates already and are that interested

I don't really know anything about PCP other than that it's sometimes used in lacing and pranks. And that i saw someone do that in a movie i was watching the other day.

But i have absolutely no experience with dissociatives so i have no clue whether or not i would like it. Was planning on trying some Morning Glory or Datura this summer though.

^^ That seems so wasteful. I would just get high and blast some rocks. Mmmm. Goddamn crack. LOL

If you can get some real opium it's actually awesome with weed! So hard to find though.

I could probably get some Opium if i asked my dudes for it but would that work?

Im not recommending you take dissociatives because I personally find them to be kind of lacking but DXM is probably where id start if I wanted to see if I liked it

Im not recommending you take dissociatives because I personally find them to be kind of lacking but DXM is probably where id start if I wanted to see if I liked it

Okay. I'll try that first then. But if you've ever tried it, would you say i'd be able to use it without everyone around me noticing or is it easy to tell someone on DXM? Either way's fine, i just want to prepare.

dont take it unless youre going to be alone for an extended amount of time or with someone who doesnt care if youre on DXM

Status
Not open for further replies.