I think I'm going to be saying goodbye to Bluelight...

somnilicious

Bluelighter
I've spent 20yrs with this site and I'm going to miss You guys. Its with a heavy heart that i leave you. There are many fond memories, laughs, tears and unfortunately, one too many memorialized in the shrine. Bluelight helped me through some very difficult days of which I count these some of the most difficult I've had in recent memory.

Sorry to have to go 😔

Last edited:
I'm sober and I joined here for the worst reasons, but I stayed because it kept me alive, but I like it more now. I hate to see anyone leave because of everyone left no one would be here would they? Hope maybe you rethink it. If you don't I hope you win the lottery and have a nice life. But if you come back with a new name people who know you might notice. I'm just saying. Not that you would do that... Im just kidding around mostly. But am sad to see you leave, later.

Man I'm sorry one of our few interactions was us fighting, you seem like a really cool guy. I hope you do come back someday, I'm very sorry to see you leave. Get your mind right though and do your thing, Bluelight will always be here for you.

Man I'm sorry one of our few interactions was us fighting, you seem like a really cool guy. I hope you do come back someday, I'm very sorry to see you leave. Get your mind right though and do your thing, Bluelight will always be here for you.
can we fight?

I know how you feel. You’ve been here way longer, but BL was a haven for me these last couple years. But lately it’s triggering and i think I would be better off if I stayed away. So hard though, a lot of great people with great advice. Whatever you decide, do what’s best for you. ❤️

That is a long time. I didn't even know of this place twenty years ago.

I hope you know what you are doing and tread safely from here at least