• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I Think I'm Fallin Into Meth

Fuck these people. Keep doing meth, it is great.

If your life is shit, grow some balls and take accountability.

Drugs don't ruin lives, lazy losers blame their failure on drugs because they are too much of pussies to do what they want to do.

If you stop meth you will still be hating your life, you gotta be happy from within, yo.

Welp.. Here's an update on my use... I forgot about this post till today. I got arrested about a month and a half ago for possession of methamphetamine and distribution of methamphetamine. So yeah I wound up selling it to support the stupid ass habit. After I got arrested I was sober for a month then relapsed onto the needle.. So dumb I dunno why I thought is do that.. My parents found out an so I got kicked out an lost the love of my life that I had been with for two years over that. Really made me realize what I was doing to myself an what I had come to. Losing that girl that meant so much to me was enough to make me get my shit straight tiredly this time. I managed to get back living at home an have cut off contact with anyone that even just smoked weed so I have no chance of relapse. I wish I could've seen the signs sooner befor I lost her.. But it is what it is now an all I can do from here is make the best out of what I have an make the rest of my life for the better. Dunno if any of you really care but it feels better to let people hear my story an just hope maybe it will save someone else. Meth is no joke guys... It's not. Oh an I'd also like to say.. All the people I started doing it with are currently in jail or have just disappeared.

You sound like a bitch to me. You cut out people from your life because they do something that isn't socially-acceptable because our society is run by ignorant conservative fuckfaces, and you want a bitch who left you because you liked to enjoy a different state of reality, and after all that, you moved back into the home of people who rejected you.

My advice is grow a pair and start standing up for yourself, stop being a bitch who lets other people dictate your life to you.

Hah.. Sorry but I don't appreciate that advice at all. "Standing up for myself" is what got me in the shit hole I was in. Call me a bitch or whatever I don't mind. Oh an I left her she didn't leave me. I never specified I just said I lost her. Just saying..

Dang,sounds like u still got feelings or else you wouldn't have gotten all defensive there.

I've been a drug addict for a good 5 years now.
When I was 15 it started with harmless shit like weed and shrooms. At 16 I was taking cough syrup and smoking synthetic pot on an all day every day basis. Was hooked on that for a good two years. Then I got introduced to Meth.

I remember I watched my roommates friend cook it up with the shake n bake method. We all did a hit off tinfoil. From that first hit, I shit you not I did not stop smoking Meth for 3 weeks. I didn't sleep, I didn't eat, I'd just take a hit every 6-8 hours and tweak my ass off. I remember after about seven days I was in stereotypical stimulant psychosis. It was some crazy ass shit.

The guy I was living with could control his use, only smoke like once a week. He realized I was bad off. He tricked me into going back to my hometown and dropped me off at my ex girlfriends house. I had no connections there, so I had to detox. It sucked. But im glad my friend looked out for me like.

I'm still a drug addict. I'm hooked on phenibut, currently tapering off an 8 month daily habit. But I'll never fuck with Meth again. And I would advise you to get your shit together and do the same.

Don't beat yourself up. Meth is extremely addicting and even after you quit, the chances of relapse is over 80%. Basically you are going to be craving it for the rest of your life.
It sounds like you are in the beginning stages of meth addiction. If you think you feel bad about it now, wait till it spirals out of control: meth addiction is the closest you will get to hell without leaving earth.

But I must note that with this meth (I dunno if it's cuz it's so clean or what) but I have been sleeping an eating on it an I shower an take care of myself an everything.

I did some of that stuff I think 2 weeks ago in Atlanta. It was clean and everything, but I don't really think it was methamphetamine because you can sleep and eat on it, and the potency isn't what, line for line, ice should be.

Meth here in Australia & new zealand goes for aboout 800-1000$/gram...yup you heard right. So for me i use it very occasionally mainly due to its cost. Its alot easier is countries like the us to get hooked on it. anywho, with any drug use you must think back real hard to when you were not on anything, who were you? and who are you now? you must remember yourself, if you forget who you are you are doomed. next ull be in ur grannies purse pinching 10$ for a little rock.

Meth was first used as "Panzerschokolade" by the nazi's during their Blitzkrieg invasions...check out a few pics of the tank drivers see how fucking wired they are?
Hitler was injected with it along with vitamins daily.

Ill pray for you

Ahah well back a couple months later. On probation an all that shit but I'm using again. Oh well it is what it is. Whatever happens happens. So much has happened since my last post. Too much to type just figured I'd let you guys know I never successfully stopped. Let myself become a statistic. Jumped into something I thought I knew more about then I really did. Shits no game. Don't play with it. NO such thing as just once that's bullshit. Anything involved with meth and anything that comes from meth is bullshit. Ahah fuck man.

Last edited:
You sound like a bitch to me. You cut out people from your life because they do something that isn't socially-acceptable because our society is run by ignorant conservative fuckfaces, and you want a bitch who left you because you liked to enjoy a different state of reality, and after all that, you moved back into the home of people who rejected you.

My advice is grow a pair and start standing up for yourself, stop being a bitch who lets other people dictate your life to you.

Wow, if only everyone could just be a Psychedelic Supremacist like yourself. There's a difference between addiction and self control, get your head out of your fucking ass ;). His life isn't dictated by other people, it's dictated by addiction.

I can relate to your story, I have an unlimited supply to Crystal, as I'm sure over half of the folks here do. I had dabbled in every stim i could discover online for years and i think Meth was the one that led me to lose total control of my dignity, and totally warped my reality in a shorter amount of time than anything else. It took about 2 weeks of smoking meth to reach the stage that years of IV heroin or a year of crack smoking brought me to. Although not as mentally debilitating as MDPV or APVP, i found it to be much more physically damaging and far more appealing to binge on.

I'm able to put it down though, and I'm an addict of an extreme caliber. I'm the type of person to take 2 cotton Propylhexadrine rods everyday for the better part of a month, just to have an little edge at work. Crystal swoops in fast and hard and you just gotta be done with it for a while. As mentioned, the good effects disappear after a couple of days, then you're just chasing the wind.

It's just not worth it, especially since batches of meth can have some of the nastiest impurities that will fuck you up in terrifying ways. I would say that i love Crystal, but I really only love that first day or two.

For some people, smoking it is kind of like jumping out of a third story window. You'll be flying free for a second, but it's not really worth the recovery time that follows.

It grabs you quick. The shit is, I dunno if this happened with you but, I didn't even know I had as bad of a problem with it as I really did till I started trying to quit an looked at where I was. I was just so high all the time that I didn't even really notice how much worse I had really gotten. I knew I had taken a few bucks here an there from my parents. I didn't realize it was really almost $200. Like I didn't even have to take the money for more either cuz it was so accessible to me. A really close friend of mine was a dealer so I could just go grab it like nothing. I knew I had lost wait. I didn't realize how bad I looked. I'm 5' 11" and weigh 120ibs on no drugs. I barely weighed right at 100 while on meth. It just happened so fast I didn't really notice how far it had actually gone till it was kinda too late. I can stop for a good couple weeks no problem but I just can't do it for good. It just takes the littlest opportunity or shitty mood to go back to it. It also seems like no matter what I try to do to get away from it it just follows me. I live in a decent size town and we are only an hour away from the Mexico border so it's very plentiful for very cheap an I know everyone brags about how "my dope the best shit you'll ever try" and all that but the shit here is really high purity and uncut a less you have a shitty connect. I can just say if you are you to lower or mid purity dope with cuts an all that this shit will blow your socks off. It's hard to avoid. It's pretty much in the palm of your hand anywhere you turn. I honestly for me to be able to legit quit for good I'd have to move but I can't do that with probation. Honestly I dunno if this post even makes sense I'm coming down right now.

Last edited:
I agree, from the sounds of it your falling fast for her, so if at all possible quit. In the event you can't or don't see a reason to my only advice is to show it respect.

I have been using now for 8 years, I have seen a fair share of legal trouble by loosing my self to the pipe, its no fun living for 5 years of your life in a cell, so I repeat, either quit or show it respect because it will ruin your life if you let it... Sorry if its hard to read I'm spinning right now so my writing skills suffer.

This thread is just what I needed to read. Thanks guys.

Putting down the pipe.

Legit man? Or are you just fucking around. Cuz if my thread actually helped someone I'd feel pretty damn accomplished.

I agree, from the sounds of it your falling fast for her, so if at all possible quit. In the event you can't or don't see a reason to my only advice is to show it respect.

I have been using now for 8 years, I have seen a fair share of legal trouble by loosing my self to the pipe, its no fun living for 5 years of your life in a cell, so I repeat, either quit or show it respect because it will ruin your life if you let it... Sorry if its hard to read I'm spinning right now so my writing skills suffer.

Nah I can read it just fine but I'm also on one so that could be why ahah yeah I've definitely learned to show it respect. It takes the smallest slip up on respect for the drug an it'll take you down. It can be very hard to control if you lose control. It dictates every decision you make so you can obtain more, do more, or make money for more. Your life can easily fall into that cycle an not be able to get back out. This drug isn't a joke. Yeahhh my bad if this post isn't even on topic of the post I was replying to. It's the first time I've IV'd in quite a while.