L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I think I'm bi

curious but scared

Greenlighter
Not really sure how to go about this so I'm just gonna put it out there. I apologize for grammar and punctuation in advance.

I'm 31 years old and I'm the "manly" type of man. I served in the US Army infantry. If it's broken I can fix it. I know all things construction. I shoot guns go hunting and fishing. Etc. etc. etc.

For the last couple of years I've been getting extremely strong and overwhelming desires to have sex with another man. I want to know what is like. I want to know if they like the same things I like and I just plain want to know what it feels like to actually have another mans cock in my mouth. When I was in high school I tried sucking one of my friends dicks but he only let me do it for a minute of two and then we never talked about it again. It was completely unexpected and to be honest I've not thought about that day at all until about a year or two ago, but as soon as I did it's been on my mind ever since.

I also have it in my head that I will only really enjoy it as much as I can if there is a woman involved, I think that is because I know without a doubt that I am into women in general. I love pussy, I love to eat it and put things in them, myself included. So I know that if i was with a guy who knew he was bi and we were both with a woman I would really open up and try the things I desire so much. That being said, how does one go about finding another "bi" man? I mean, I can't just ask random guys and trying to become friends with people with the sole purpose of finding out their sexual orientation seams extremely exhausting.

All discussion and tip/pointers will be extremely appreciated!

I wouldn't classify myself as fully bi but bi curious like u. I wouldn't go looking for a man but I know if I was in a relationship with a woman and we met another couple and got busy I would have no problem messing with the guy to experiment while our women were goin at it..I know I can love a guy just as much as a woman, each sex has there positives and negatives..

i found that in the recent years I can admire a mans body in the sense of being attracted to it,even tho I prefer a nice curvy woman..I don't really tend to think about it that much because I'm not a very sexual person..I'm 28 and I started to feel this way around 25

Last edited:
Yes it does sound as though you are bisexual.

If you were heterosexual you would not want to have sex with the same sex or gender at all.

Try going on websites for bisexual and gay men, or going to LGBT bars and dance clubs, take your time and meet people and have safer sex with whoever you get with. I am bisexual as well. I personally have never had a 3 way with a woman and man at the same time but both my bisexual ex's and I would fantasize about doing this.

Can't stand Grindr..... A few issues with it... I downloaded it, then uninstalled it the next day... One thing is that tracking system they use...

Can't stand Grindr..... A few issues with it... I downloaded it, then uninstalled it the next day... One thing is that tracking system they use...

I also tried out an app like that for bisexual and gay men. I went on it for maybe about 30 mins, and then uninstalled it.

I tried Grindr, but only got to talk to a lot of old men... So really wasnt interested in meeting up, just chatting... So the next day I bought a few Delsym bottles, an another product I will not name to boost DXM... I tripped hard, and I truely believed this family from Grindr came and kidnapped me.... So I eventually came out of the hole, and after a couple more hours gathering my bearings, I picked up phone and uninstalled... I also quit that day doing DXM, as my tollerance is pretty high, and things happen, or so I think!!!