• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I think I was drugged.....

midgy

Bluelighter
Last week, there was a period of about 4 days where I do NOT recall a single thing I did. I damaged both of my cars (Don't remember either one), had my favorite meal my girl cooked me salmon and rice and ate a few bites and tried dropping it on the floor, and then apparently went upstairs in my office for about 10 mins and then went to the bedroom and she found me in there knocked out with all the lights on and everything. This was like 8:30pm. I don't usually go to sleep until around 12-2am.

I actually saw my dealer in the very beginning and he even mentioned "Bro you dont look so good, you sure you alright??" but the stuff I got has NOTHING to do with this because it was same shit as before and Ive been using it since as well including right now still.

I honestly think I was drugged from ordering food or a drink or something somewhere and it really fucked me up. I have 0 recollection of those 4 days. I run a business and I had orders pending from 4-5 days prior and that NEVER happens with us, we are ALWAYS on point with shipping so it all adds up. every aspect of my life was affected and it honestly scares the living shit out of me.

This happened in South Florida. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

What drug were you supposedly taking? Sounds like a high dose of a long-lasting benzo. If it's benzos, is it possible you blacked lout and kept dosing?

I don't use and rarely drink but about 2 years ago traveling across the country on vacation I lost atleast an entire day, more like 2.
I would not have even realized except when I was going over my time frame I asked my friend how we didn't stop at X place and apparently we did.
I have zero memory of the day, the hotel we stayed in, etc. Everything for about 2 days is missing or sketchy at best.
Nothing stirs a single recollection of the day we stayed at hotel.
Apparently I acted normal enough that I wasn't raising any flags. 🤷‍♀️
The only thing I can figure is some sort of fugue state; amnesia.
As to what caused it, I have no flippin idea.
Something I ate? Drank?
Crack in the cosmos?

I hadn't consumed alcohol and the only thing I had in my system would have been my daily dose of 2mg prescribed Klonopin. Assuming I took it.

Yours kinda reminds me of an ambien story but 4 days? Do you take ambien?

Last edited:
I know we're not generally supposed to take guesses about what you might have taken, but in this instance I believe an exception might be made. Mods I apologize in advance for this post if I crossed the line, feel fre to delete it if you feel I went too far.

That sounds a lot like stories of tourists being drugged with scopolamine in South America. People that are still pseudo-functional but with no recall at all of several days. The people drugged are generally coerced into emptying out bank accounts, etc so they have to be at least slightly functional. Have you noticed anything missing? Is an appropriate amount of money in your bank account. Did you rack up a bunch of credit card debt during your missing days??

I'm by no means a doctor, so take this idea with a shitload of salt...

Yeah, if you'r saying this has happened before I would go see a neurologist or someone similar. Like Dissident said we are not doctors and even so cldnt diagnose shit over the internet. I would seriously consider making an appt. with someone.

Yeah. I’ve lost days like that to Xanax and wine. Sometime only waking up on the other side of the city to my house and no idea how I got there.

When hurricane Charley came through here in 2005? I think. I blacked out on Xanax and don't remember a damn thing. Came to and my whole town was fukking destroyed. Had a whole goddamn roof in my front yard. Remember nothing. Last time I took xanax

When hurricane Charley came through here in 2005? I think. I blacked out on Xanax and don't remember a damn thing. Came to and my whole town was fukking destroyed. Had a whole goddamn roof in my front yard. Remember nothing. Last time I took xanax
Wow.
I'm not sure how much you guys are talking about but I am prescribed Xanax "as needed" due to K tolerance. I'm actually quitting both, I just focus on the K due to severe physical dependency.
Maybe I screwed up and took the wrong pills then added extra "as needed". (Sometimes I put them in a shared container when traveling.)
When my doctor suddenly cut my Konopin in half recently my brain went nuts. I was acting weird and saying some really weird shit. Withdrawals from K and taking extra Xanax by accident might have done something. Quite possible scenario.

It would help if my benzos were consistent in color.🤦‍♀️

But I'm curious what's up with OP and leaning heavily towards the Benzo angle now.
Scooby doobie doo.

Talk to a doctor. This is serious. There's a possibility there's more to this than just drugs, or something else entirely. I've heard of the scopolamine thing mentioned above but it's rare. It's been used as a cut before too, even rarer. Here's a link so scopolamine in heroin between 95-96 in just a few staes.

I have doubts you were just drugged for 4 days straight. Its not impossible but in this situation I would be looking into all your avenues.

Scopolamine by itself I'm sure of but
datura which is scopolamine and atropine and small amounts of it's isomers is a seriously intense unpleasant trip and while it does leave one with periods of total blackout memory losses you'll also have some memories of the trippy shit u hallucinate.while it does make one zombie like I doubt that you could attribute 4solid days of memory loss to a single dose and everyone u encounter will be worried about u bcoz it's clear that you look like your dying or at least fukd up & not doing well.it is a completely unfunctionable drug.
everyone who's had the stuff remembered at least one trippy thing they saw.there really cool hallucinations too which is such a pity bcoz when not staring at the cool hallucinations your feeling like the floor is falling away from underneath your feet wishing it would just wear off and end.so I doubt it was scopolamine.see a doctor.

You absolutely need to talk to a doctor about this. It could be a symptom of some kind of undiagnosed mental illness. You can take a drug test, but we definitely cannot figure this one out.

I did not use ANY drugs but the ones I have currently been taking Prior and since and have been for a long period of time. Nothing new. I take a SMALL amount of heroin (intra-nasal) and I take OC's 30mg at a time 3x per day so 90mg total. I am tryin to come off dope and switch to pills and then bring the pill tolerance down on its own since its very controlled. I also want to clarify, the dope is the exact same dope I was using prior, and still to this very moment so its not that it was cut with something. Is just happen to see my dude and he never seen me look so bad before from what he said and asked if I was alright. I vaguely remember that happening, but that was the beginning of not remembering shit after.

Regardless of that, no alcohol, no benzos, NOTHING. Food is the only thing I ate other than above. 100% truth. I order food out quite a bit or maybe a leftover got me sick or something. It was from like a Saturday to a Tuesday when I really came fully back mentally and was like WTF. I had my girl with me the entire time and she said Like I culdn't walk up the stairs without falling 2 or 3 times, and really weird shit. She just though I was SUPER fucked up, but afterward I told her no, I have 0 recollection of ANY of this happening. Thats when she told me about the salmon and all that etc.. I did a bunch of weird shit but dont remember it but she was there and witnesses the entire thing.

I did lose a bag of dope in the process which was probably only around 1g. I cannot find it to save my life. I searched high and low for days for it. But that was the only thing I lost or that went missing. No spending of money or money taken or anything like that.

Last edited:
Midgy I hear you loud and clear. I dont think that a cut in your Heroin caused this. I do however, want you to know that no matter the level of trust between you and your dealer, you ultimately can never be sure of its composition without actually having it tested. Just keep that in mind.

I really am worried that this could be something like Schizoid mental illness. I am taking a wild guess, but if drugs were not involved you might have had some sort of "attack" and then returned to normal. This is complicated which is why you have to see a doctor. I really want you to.

Even if you were drugged, the fact that you were inebriated for nearly 4 days doesn't really fit the bill for any drugs that I know of. There are very long-acting sedatives like Barbital (Veronal) for instance, but I still feel like you couldn't be fucked up for longer than 2 days.

Also, it seems that your condition was relatively stable. I understand you were inebriated but it sounds like your level of intoxication was pretty consistent for several days.

An extremely high dose of a Barbiturate or Benzodiazepine would have a notable onset, duration and end. I would expect, if the goal was to make someone fucked up for 4 days, I think you would likely end up dead or comatose for the initial few hours.

It is definitely a mystery. I sincerely hope that you hey some answers and hopefully make sure this doesn't happen again.

When you where found knocked out in the bathroom, would you say that you fell down or that you had the time to lay down before passing out?
@midgy

Last edited: