• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I think I took too much Tia. I'm so nauseous, please help me make it stop.

Draygoes

Bluelighter
Hi all.
ouch
I've got so much nausea that its actually painful. I can push through this, but I need to make the nausea g away. Any ideas?
EDIT: TO be clear, I'm safe. I can breath, I'm a little dizzy, but I'm not falling asleep. I just need to push through this.
Also, nobody told me Tianeptine causes freaking nausea lmao

Oh actually, the nausea is starting to clear up a bit. That took about an hour. And i have no idea why it lessened. I didn't do anything special.
Okay, I spoke too soon. I closed my eyes to slow down the room spinning and it came back with vengance.

In case u toke too many thianeptins search help.a call.never used this,but surely u can overdose on it...this is antidepressant drug...u can get serotoninevsyndrome.....if u overdose with pills please call number

Drink water then stick your finger down your throat if you ever want to throw up . Applesauce or just bread always helps with nausea..
Glad it went away for ya .

I wish that kind of stuff worked for me. I was always the kid at school who could stick half his hand down his throat and not gag. So many hangovers where I needed to puke but my body just wouldn't let me. I'd dry heave until I'd nearly break a rib but could never throw up. I had emitaphobia for a long and still do somewhat, so I guess my body stopped being able to puke or something. Glad you're feeling better though.

I wish that kind of stuff worked for me. I was always the kid at school who could stick half his hand down his throat and not gag. So many hangovers where I needed to puke but my body just wouldn't let me. I'd dry heave until I'd nearly break a rib but could never throw up. I had emitaphobia for a long and still do somewhat, so I guess my body stopped being able to puke or something. Glad you're feeling better though.
Yes...same for me.i can't vommit deliberately too...the trick with fingers in throat never been workin' for me.

Had bulimia. Too much sticking stuff down my throat to make myself vomit meant that I lost my gag reflex for a while (btw: DONT use your toothbrush handle to induce vomiting, it can scratch your throat badly, I learned this one the hard way. Also what if you drop it in there, always a concern.) I did get it back though, as evidenced by the fact that I now gag when I force my guy’s dick all the way down my throat, lol

Idk if I could make myself throw up, though. Haven’t tried since recovery

...this is antidepressant drug...u can get serotoninevsyndrome.....
You sure about that? Not that it is used as an antidepressant, the serotonin syndrome thing.

The one time I did Tia, I likely did too much. One dose felt good and I foolishly did another.
I was deathly ill for hours.
However, it was like a version of "opioid sick", where I also had extreme euphoria and felt better if I remained totally still. The next day, I was washed out as hell.

I nearly threw the rest away, but did not. Nearly a year later now,I have been tempted to try smaller doses. I've even asked on here how to measure 50/100 mg eyeballing.
But still, I've not had the courage to retry.

FYI, I did do the splitting a gram into equal piles and etc. trick. I just got carried away when it felt good at first.
If I do again, it will be in small enough doses that I'll ease into things, getting antidepressant effects at first.
But, who has time?

Yes Thianeptine is antidepressant,thought no ssri or snri....atypical ad drug with some neglible mu-opioid activity as i remember.It's absolutely pointless and reasonless to take such thing,except it had not prescribe by doctor.If u want opi....then search opi....withdrawl from that stuff is horrible also...people said.worst than ssri or snri.as i know this stuff was used in the past in Russia along with croke or when they ain't got anything else to ease withdrawl.That's the main reasone of consequences regarding "consuming flesh"drug-crocodile....'cause people inject coaxil(thianeptine)pills.Never would touch such drug....highly doubt,that would touch again even ordinary ssri like zoloft even again.Been on that a year-except side effects...nothing else.....so i don't really know why u bother with thianeptine.....i can't understand this

Last edited:
Tíaneptine isn't a serotonergic, it doesn't induce serotonin syndrome and is used at supratherapeutical dosages for its opioid effects. In these dosages the mu affinity is strong, not negligible. Seems like it is one of the worse opioids to be dependent on. Last time I got some, I went through five grams in a few days but then I still had tolerance from recently quitting morphine.

Last edited:
Same nonunderstandable thing...why to use this shit,if u wanna opi-buy H,if there is none take methadone...or even bupre...personally for me takin' this is nothing,but big mistake.....as i know even docs prescribe it very rarely.Mostly prescribe ssri or snri....or even trazodone.Crazy people

Had bulimia. Too much sticking stuff down my throat to make myself vomit meant that I lost my gag reflex for a while (btw: DONT use your toothbrush handle to induce vomiting, it can scratch your throat badly, I learned this one the hard way. Also what if you drop it in there, always a concern.) I did get it back though, as evidenced by the fact that I now gag when I force my guy’s dick all the way down my throat, lol

Idk if I could make myself throw up, though. Haven’t tried since recovery
Omgosh .. @xtcgrrrl
You crack me up almost everyday lately.. we think a lot alike..
I thank you 🤣😂😂