• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I think I just dropped a tab of fake LSD (help please)

JacobG45

Greenlighter
dropped acid for the first time 2 hours 45 minutes ago. It came in the mail. It was wrapped in a flexible metal and the tab tasted metallic (thought it might just have been the metal wrapping) and I have some lip numbness...

After about an hour I started feeling really really euphoric like I was on Oxys and it was calm. Then at the - 1:30 mark I started getting super hyper, jittery, excited etc. But mostly hyper. More hyper than I've ever been in my life.

Well now I'm starting to feel my mind 'drift' and concentration is becoming more difficult... I'm still really hyper but my heart rate is fairly normal.

I'm 95% sure it was a research chemical...

I'm not really worried about a bad trip as I feel I can handle it (I had a strong shrooms trip 2 days ago. Needless to say I wasn't expecting this much of a reaction) I'm more worried about my health and identifying WHAT'S IN ME...

As long as I know I'm not gonna die I think I'll be ok...

I take wellbutrin (NDRA) and trileptal (antipsychotic and antiseizure but I've never had a seizure)...

Will I survive? Thanks!

Unfortunately no one can say what you took since we don't have your stuff. You'll be fine so try to relax and don't panic. If your heart rate is normal you should be just fine.
Next time buy testing kit, they are cheap, and get it tested before you take it so you don't have second thoughts what it is.

It still could be legit acid but you panicked because of the unfamiliar territory.

Breath normally or try to slow it down and relax. It will pass soon.

Even if it is an nbome or other research chemical, doesnt mean it is instantly a problem. Stay calm, write on your hand what you intended to ingest and what its form was.

Iif you become unable to answer question , worst case scenario, this will help health officials. I alsways did this trying new chems.

Likely all will be fine and you have fun. But learn from this. You only want to ingest what you havectesteecand verified.

Good luck

How are you doing now, OP? I think the advice here was good. It might be an NBOMe, there's really no way we can tell, but just ride it out. At least you only took one.

The mushrooms and lsd will have a bit of a cross tolerance as they exert their effects through similar serotonin receptors, although i believe LSD effects a broader range. This may be why the effects where different to a classic LSD trip. I hope your ok now, let us know how it went.