I think I am dead

At least you seem to recognise what is going on.... or going wrong? A good start! You'll be fine.

I haven't dealt with what you describe for such a long period of time, broken_nomad, but after a very high dose mushroom+peruvian torch+HBWR woodrose seed trip I thought I had died and for several weeks was afraid to go to the place in my back yard where I thought I had died because I thought I'd find my corpse and felt that God was playing a trick on me and I'd find myself in some kind of hell once that happened.

I've had a manic state with psychosis of a different sort that was made a lot worse by drug use and it lasted months but completely cleared up, so there is definitely hope for you to return to normal/improve drastically. I have also had the feeling I could be dead and in Hell during periods of severe depression in the past but could usually tell myself it was probably not true.

Are you on any kind of antipsychotic medication? I'm wondering if that might help your situation. You are getting professional help so I guess they would know what you need but you could always ask if medication may be beneficial.

Anyone who posts on this message board is alive in this world. I don't know if you came here from another parallel world, but I believe based on recent scientific finding within the sub-disipline of quantum mechanics that when you die in one world you travel to another world that is the same as ours except you don't die from the same accident in the world you ultimately travel to. So anyone posting on this board is alive here, but may well have died in a former world. So take it easy, breathe for a minute and have a glass of cool water, if you are experiencing emotional problems from your experience you should seek help from trained psychotherapists. I wish you the best and if you have any questions feel free to voice them.

I will share this, I too think I died and it's been haunting me for years. I will go as far as to say that I think I've died over and over again in different ways. I did so many things that should've killed me and somehow I'm here. The quantum mechanics theory makes sense to me and if it is correct then that would explain why I'm somehow alive after everything. The consequences of this is that I've lived my life hoping to die for a long time and since according to quantum mechanics death is always differed to the next parallel world I haven't accomplished anything in my life and I keep winding up in a place where I want to die because I don't like my life situation. So the solution is to pursue a passion so that I don't keep finding myself in a place where I want to die. So I'm doing that. I'm going to one of the best psychiatric hospitals in the world on monday to get my medicine figured out and then I'm going to the best residential treatment facility in the world to do psychotherapy in order to challenge the overt belief that I'd rather be dead.

We're all in this boat together, I want to help others... it's the only way to help myself

So if I jump out of a plane, I go to a parallel world where I don't die when I hit the ground ? Or where I don't jump from the plane?

If I jump from a building and snap my neck, but don't die, but are severely disabled, do you have any advise on how to make a world-jump to a universe where I haven't snapped my neck. Seems that you'd really fucking luck-out by just severely injuring yourself - if death is not actually on the table.

At what point do I actually die? In my universe, there's no one older than 115 or so (give or take) and only a handful of them. Do you propose there's a huge amount of universes with people thousands of years old? Or do you reach a limit and finally die?

If a baby is severely deformed in utero and dies a few hours after birth, does it jump to a universe where it's still severely deformed, but doesn't quite die and continue making similar, horrible universe swaps, or does it jump AND time-travel to a universe where it's not deformed in the womb?

If I have horrible lung and/or brain cancer and I finally succumb, do I jump to a universe where I still have cancer, but aren't dead? Do I just keep going until the cancer goes into remission in one lucky universe? Do I just live forever universe hopping in horrible debilitating brain-cancer pain? Or what?

Also - what is the recent scientific finding, in the sub-discipline of quantum mechanics that you're basing your hypothesis on?

Hmmm..... mostly human, you ask quite a few 'difficult' questions there! Probably the most difficult ones that Mankind has asked since we started to think and question anything... but I'll have a go at answering, based on my personal experience as a medium and a failed suicide, which has maybe given me a little insight?

When you die, you are permanently and irrevocably separated from your earthly body... which is the part of me writing this, as is the part of you who pressed the keys to leave the Q I am trying to answer. Stating the bleedin' obvious, but have to start somewhere?

AFAIK, and according to everyone I have asked - whether dead who I knew, dead who I didn't, and probably never dead at all, but living in the same realm - when you die and leave your body, any pain, disease, imperfection or discomfort associated with the body - even depression, addiction, dependency and mental disability - is left behind, and rots, burns, is eaten or mummified with the physical body, which can no longer trouble you. However, the possible long term effects of such misery, pain and despair can accompany you for a while 'in spirit', having affected your 'spiritual character' very deeply, and for a very long time sometimes. I don't pretend to understand how this is organised, by whom or what, or how it is achieved, but these persisting imperfections and 'hang ups' don't usually last long, and are 'healed' by methods I am unaware of, and can result in a 'rest period' of indeterminate length... I only know of one example, which took a couple of years. Years to me - time is irrelevant on the 'other side', it doesn't work like that we know, e.g. 1second/second/ hour/hour etc etc. There seemsto be no suffering involved.

This of course only applies to those who have died and made a 'clean break' from their earthly body. Break your neck, and you could still be alive, in more helpless pain than ever! Be careful....

With reguard to quantum physics, I have a suspicion we are about to see some mind-bending new revelations from the Hadron Collider MKII, but will evade my understanding. There is a book however, which might explain a lot - "Psycho - Electrics" by John Ivimy. Good luck.... if you manage to understand the stuff about 5D geometry, please do tell!