• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

i think i almost died on saturday - wat r OD symptoms?

The same thing ahppened to me ghost!!!!!
I was out on Sat nite. Had dropped half an hour earlier, then started to feel really nervous. My breathing got really rapid, i started to feel dizzy coz i was hyperventalating. I couldn't move. I was so scared i thuoght i was going to die. I knew it wasn't the pill because i had had the same one a few weeks ago.
I went to see a doctor that was nearby, and he said i was having a panic attck. He said this happens to people when they have a sensory overload on e. He said it should pass once i calmed down. I sat with him for a while, then my friends and i went home and i slept well.
Then last night, while watching tv, completely sober, it started again. I went to the doctor today and got some meds. The doc thinks i might have a mild anxiety disorder that was brought to the surface by the e.
So now i'm praying this was a one off and tha i never have to feel that way again. I got really sweaty, heart raced, face was read, felt really really nervous, so scared i was going to die, even tho i knew i wouldn't. Thats a classic panic attack, where all you want to do is get away, get help.
LJ

Being an experienced person in first person accidents... the best thing is to relax...
Deep dreaths... remove as much clothing as possible and then deal with the metal effects.
Remind yourself that everything is ok, and drugs only last for a certain amount of time.
This is a key to drug taking. Remind yourself it goes away with time.
Usually it will happen due to heat exhaustion, not enough water, and the other obvious things, (too much fun food)...
Remind yourself, when in the fear, its just a matter of time.
I was in a case where I couldnt see or hear anyone.
In a case, where no one could reach me... I made sure I worked from within, reminding myself... the drugs are not forever.
Cooling down the body temp and regulating breathing is the most important from my experience. As well as expelling anything in the body when "the fear" sets in.
And remember, its not forever.
If anyone else gets like this or sees someone like this
Body Temp
Water
Metal Reassurance

The person may be shivering... but remember... they have come from a hot, crowded place. DO NOT SMOTHER THEM. Take them to a quiet, restful place.
Dont go back to the place where I have been...
P
[This message has been edited by Pillgrim (edited 17 November 2001).]