• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

i think certain bacteria is being put in my meth getting me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't either, I don't think it was hard to understand to be fair.
You must have not read it properly.

Dealers can like customers by the way, most dealers are pretty normal people.

" i slept & found This guy who my dealer doesnt like said he kinda felt the same way as i did so we set up a plan where he would sell to a mutual friend said she turned out jusT fine"

The "he" in the sentence would remain "This guy who my dealer doesnt like". If it changes to mean "dealer", the sentence needs some (more) work.

And thanks, soso, most "dealers" are our friends, in my experience. Actual dealers not so much.

The way I read it is they got someone else to buy off the same dealer

Sure, sounds like a totally reasonable request.

"Hey man, I need a quick favour - would you mind meeting up with the sketchy, potentially psychopathic drug dealer who sold me some methamphetamine which I believe to have been infused with an unidentified virus that made me sick? If you could just purchase and ingest some of his product, I'd really appreciate that."

Never said it was reasonable did I lol

Anyway do you think there was a risk that a dealer had a cook make a batch infected with the flu virus??

I think they didn't tell the end purchaser anything. So really, innocent victim is approached by two really, really tweaked out dudes who very strongly suggest he goes and makes a buy from their dealer-friend. Two dudes are awfully nervous, even for tweakers, and sniffling more than usual.

So to get them to go away, he agrees to make a buy.

Did he:
a) actually go buy some, thinking it must be some awesome shit
b) say he did, and that the stuff was "fine".

Even if you knew nothing could survive time in the bubbler, would you want to get involved?

Never said it was reasonable did I lol

Anyway do you think there was a risk that a dealer had a cook make a batch infected with the flu virus??

Not a chance, but if I believed that a drug was contaminated with something hazardous, I wouldn't be asking someone else to try it, especially one of my friends.

To all those brainiacs out there i bought meth from someone else last night and have felt just fine. So tell me how that can be? I don't do meth that often either so it's more than a coincidence.

Maybe you had some sleep and recovered somewhat?

Maybe you got better gear that had less msm in it? Msm trnds to make you have the basty neck pain horrible throat thing.

Maybe you were getting sick and run down but on the mend?

Since you are convinced one bloke can specifically contaminate a batch with a virus maybe some other guy can contaminate his with the antidote?

Who knows man.

Dunno what ROA you use as any if them can carry bugs if you doint clean your equipment or share shit ie pipe/ rolled up note going up others noses/ rig.

Drugs arent sterile but theyre not exactly the ideal breeding ground for bacteria either but pipe stems, notes and rigs are.

At least you feel better .

To all those brainiacs out there i bought meth from someone else last night and have felt just fine. So tell me how that can be? I don't do meth that often either so it's more than a coincidence.
The only way to know for sure if a virus was cultivated and added to your meth would be having the product tested in a lab. All we can do is speculate on the likelihood of such an event happening so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.