• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

I Sweat a Lot

Bob Loblaw

Bluelight Crew
It's disconcerting & by far the thing I hate most about myself :!. I've tried tons of antiperspirants with Aluminum Zirconiawhatever 17+%, solids, gels, applying before I go to sleep, but nothing really seems to help. Sometimes there's no smell, just a lot of wetness, which I realise might just have to do with why I'm sweating, but sometimes it stinks too >_< I don't have health insurance, so I don't want to see a doctor about this, but it's that annoying. Can anyone relate/offer advice?

forget about sprays WHAT YOU NEED IS LEMON, just cut one big yellow lemon and spread it over your armpits ...

cheers!

of course you should try it mate, It was used by ancient civilizations no joke!

if it does not works for you you can always come back and insult me lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would randomly get a bead of sweat dripping off my arm like evey other hour for a couple days after taking some drugs

I dont think thats what youre talking about though

Have you tried baby powder/talcum powder?

In high school and early university, the level of arm pit sweat was atrocious. No stink thank heavens but really embarrassing. I really had to pay attention to what I wore and bring an extra tshirt sometimes. I threw out white tops after a few wears and washes as the pits yellowed quickly. I got prescription Drysol which burned (bearable) upon application but worked very well. I used it for at least a decade. As I got older, I did not have to use it as much. Now I am fine with Secret Clinical Strength w/Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 20%

Last edited:
I felt sorry for poor teenage P.I., going through high school with sweaty pits. Then I remembered that she's a hottie and felt just a tad less sorry. Just a tad though. Now I feel bad for feeling less sorry. It's a vicious cycle.

I myself hardly ever sweat. Say, for example, I'm wearing a black t-shirt or any sort of shirt where sweat wouldn't stand out. No worries. But if I'm wearing a shirt where it would show up and I'm around a woman who's opinion matters to me, then here comes the sweat. Luckily, like you P.I., there is no P.U. accompanying it. But it does aggravate me to no end how much the human body seems to be its own worst enemy. I'm going to look for this Secret Clinical Strength. Made for a woman, be damned. The commercials say it's strong enough for a man. That's all that matters to me.

I grew up in the heat of the south but moved north when I got older, and I notice that I see a lot of people around here sweating a lot. I honestly think it is because they are used to layering their clothes up here and being a bit stuffy, whereas I am used to wearing shirts without undershirts, etc, to stay cool. I'm sure that some people do sweat more than others, but I also think that some people are just better at keeping themselves cool.

My brother has really good success with botox. He lives in SE Asia tropics so it is steamy and humid and no longer has any worries with sweating from his pits. You do need to top it up every 6 months or so.

you sound anxious

I used to always have sweaty palms and would get sweaty pits....shaky hands too

than I got on klonopin and used it as rx'ed, no longer have to feel that feel

You need the spray deodorant so you can constantly spray yourself all over all the time. :)

I knew a girl once who had crazy sweaty palms. No one liked to shake her hand because it was always dripping sweaty for some reason. She also tried everything that her doctors gave her (had insurance but nothing worked for years). Her doctor suggested a surgery on her hands that would fix the problem. She did the surgery but found out that all the excess sweat that went to her palms were only rerouted to her back. Now, she has a crazy sweaty back and still no one wants to shake her hand (even though it's not sweaty anymore--traumatized I guess.. lol).

You need the spray deodorant so you can constantly spray yourself all over all the time. :)

I knew a girl once who had crazy sweaty palms. No one liked to shake her hand because it was always dripping sweaty for some reason. She also tried everything that her doctors gave her (had insurance but nothing worked for years). Her doctor suggested a surgery on her hands that would fix the problem. She did the surgery but found out that all the excess sweat that went to her palms were only rerouted to her back. Now, she has a crazy sweaty back and still no one wants to shake her hand (even though it's not sweaty anymore--traumatized I guess.. lol).

That was one of the most depressing stories I've ever heard in my entire life. For you to end it with an lol speaks volumes of your character. That's just mean.

try shaving your armpit hair and see if that helps
Real talk? I don't have much hair there ayway, but I'll give it a shot. Thanks, shim!

Spray doesn't help with wetness aha. LOL that's fucking hilarious :).

you sound anxious

I used to always have sweaty palms and would get sweaty pits....shaky hands too

than I got on klonopin and used it as rx'ed, no longer have to feel that feel
Hell yeah. I certainly do sweat a lot more when I'm anxious, especially in social situations. Hopefully I'll be getting insurance in the next 6 months. so I look into this--or etizolam 'cos it's mad cheap :). Nice to see you're still around BTW!

But it does aggravate me to no end how much the human body seems to be its own worst enemy. I'm going to look for this Secret Clinical Strength. Q Made for a woman, be damned. The commercials say it's strong enough for a man. That's all that matters to me.
QFT. I'll be checking it out today as long as I can get it on my store run.

PI/1kW: You cats have any idea what I can expect to pay with insurance for Botox?

I seem to recall someone I met at the methadone clinic that was prescribed something called Egazil if I remember correctly (quick google found out it contains hyoscyamine and is an anticholinergic). He told me this was a godsend for the excessive sweating caused by being on the 'done. Maybe it's worth looking into?