❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I snapped my banjo string

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artificial Emotion

Bluelighter
I snapped my banjo string during sexual activity. It's oozing with puss now but it doesn't look swollen or red so do I have to go to the doctor? I really don't want to have to show my dick to my GP since it would make me uncomfortable but if I have to I have to. What do you think?

Ouch - that sucks :(

If it is infected, you should definitely have it seen to.

You might be embarassed to show a doctor your penis, but trust me - they see intimate parts of people's anatomy regularly as a part of their job.

I think a bit of embarassmemt would be a lot less troubling than a serious infection and any possible complications that could arise from it (no pun intended).

I'm not a doctor, but pus in an injury in that part of your body is not a good sign. Get it checked out mate - i know a lot of doctors and nurses, and people's genitals needing medical attention is extremely common (from STI examinations, inserting catheters - all manner of stuff).

It's an important organ, to state the bleedin' obvious - i think you should go see a doctor.
I know how painful it is (done similar myself - and i've been really careful ever since. Hurts a lot and can take a while to heal.

The the best - i would suggest that you be really gentle when it does heal up; it's too easy to have it snap again if you have sex too soon and it's still fragile.

Go see a doctor! They're not going to give it a second thought, trust me, this kind of injury is quite common. A little momentary embarrassment is nothing compared to the potential consequences of letting an infection go unchecked. I recently had to take my partner to the ED with severe epididymoorchitis (think one nut the size of a grapefruit, hot to the touch and so painful oxycodone barely helped) which could have been avoided if he'd seen a doctor earlier. Poor fucker.

I've got to be really honest here. The fear I have is that during the examination I will get an erection. My GP is a very attractive women but even if he were a man it would be an issue because all it takes is a breeze to make me stand to attention. It's one of my worst fears actually and I worry about the doctor getting the wrong idea!!

I'm sure that if you told them that, it would help them understand and be prepared.
I mean, it's not something anyone in their position has never seen before (professionally or not) - doctors understand as well as anyone (if not better) - that these things happen.

My girlfriend is a nurse - trust me, they see a lot worse :)

From what I understand that's a really common fear, pretty much every man I've known who's had to get their bits examined by a doc has confessed to it. You may find yourself surprised and relieved at how incredibly unsexy the process is.

^ right. Especially if you're nervous about it :)
Can you go to a different, less attractive doctor?
Or maybe just tell her that you're apprehensive about it? Women have to get pap smears - so really, it's only embarassing in your mind. The lady doc knows you've got a penis, and i bet she's seen plenty of em.
Even erect ones, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.