• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I should be able to?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Take oxycodone a day after I took about 2-3 grams of kratom right? I was looking into its really long half life, and I was just wondering if a 7.5 mg dose would interact with that badly, I keep asking this question cause I had a bad reaction to kra one time, which could been blood pressure, or stress induced as well.. and I've been fearful to do anything just outta impulse from there on out? I've been taking oxycodone for about 2 months... medically, with a tad bit of recreation I can't lie. But I have the day off, lol I suppose a lot of us do.. I missed my dose yesterday of oxycodone so I took Kratom had no bad experiences but I wanna take that 7.5 asap.

Kratom has a very short half life, just a few hours. You're fine.

Contrary to what others have said and the potentially short half life of kratom alkaloids, in my extensive use of kratom and other opiates i've found that for me to get full effects from any other opiate I have to wait 2-3 days for kratom to leave my system.

Contrary to what others have said and the potentially short half life of kratom alkaloids, in my extensive use of kratom and other opiates i've found that for me to get full effects from any other opiate I have to wait 2-3 days for kratom to leave my system.
kratom does dirty the high but OP is safe to take it