• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I seriously can say I am more 'high' sober than with drugs!

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
I can't believe this was possible but literally it is. I am doing 2 hours of daily Yoga for this last month and I am kinda live in a sort of slight psychedelic super profound state of being while at the same time being completely 'sober' , exuberance/intensity of emotion child like but super cold mental alert kind of mind at the same time.

The best of the best of chemical states you can ever dream of. In fact I know for a fact there is not drug in this planet that can match this, because Yoga works on energy, bliss and etheric body, drugs can only work on mind and mimic the real deal. But they are not the real deal. I get to taste the real deal everyday ;) (you too can of course).

I am so happy Life have again surprised me for good in what is possible in this dream. Never I would thought that when I am under a drug, I would think how much time is left to the effect to pass :ROFLMAO: Because nowadays I feel 'low' rather than high, comparing with my default state of being thanks to this inner technologies (yoga).

Summary: Don´t stop getting high, rather look for even higher highs that can not be found in substances :)

yoga is actually the shit imo... i used to do it before i got hit by a car... there is a book "the science of breath" that is pretty good, even though i don't think it really teaches exactly how to breath perfectly, maybe i was reading it wrong, but i had to kind of modify the breathes a little diffferently than that book would say to take, but it's a book about getting to "The portal of higher awareness" from breathing and by following some methods in the book, i learnt some pretty relaxing breathing patterns.... doing yoga stretches is a great way to pass time and get past oral fixation from smoking type stuff or just the fiending of any drugs. the stretching helps the body from tensing up too... i feel like i wouldn't be as addicted to smoking if i could still do yoga... after getting hit by a car, my back can't handle any stretching and some of the breathing patterns don't really help anymore... yoga is good though if a person has a patience for it. i never really got too far meditating, but just the stretching and breathing was a great natural high and relief.

also if a person isn't really into the sit still nature of yoga, tai chi has some great breathing excersises and hand and leg movements that help with stress... i did kenpo karate and jeet kune do training while growing up as a kid. i went to a lot of tournaments and stuff and saw a lot of tia chi type forms there and on t.v. after gettting hit by a car i actually started to do my own brand of tai chi from what i saw and learned and that helped me with headaches, arthritis feelings, and getting pins and needles all over my body.

once a person starts getting the ability to develop a high from breathing, there is no way they are gonna be able to let their nose get clogged up with boogers lol. i got immaculate with blowing my nose and keeping boogers away. no room for boogers. once you start getting high from breathing, you realize how miserable a clogged nose can be.

yoga is actually the shit imo... i used to do it before i got hit by a car... there is a book "the science of breath" that is pretty good, even though i don't think it really teaches exactly how to breath perfectly, maybe i was reading it wrong, but i had to kind of modify the breathes a little diffferently than that book would say to take, but it's a book about getting to "The portal of higher awareness" from breathing and by following some methods in the book, i learnt some pretty relaxing breathing patterns.... doing yoga stretches is a great way to pass time and get past oral fixation from smoking type stuff or just the fiending of any drugs. the stretching helps the body from tensing up too... i feel like i wouldn't be as addicted to smoking if i could still do yoga... after getting hit by a car, my back can't handle any stretching and some of the breathing patterns don't really help anymore... yoga is good though if a person has a patience for it. i never really got too far meditating, but just the stretching and breathing was a great natural high and relief.
@foodcrisis have you tried Pranayama Kriyas? They usually don't require stretching. Just sitting with your back straight.

once a person starts getting the ability to develop a high from breathing, there is no way they are gonna be able to let their nose get clogged up with boogers lol. i got immaculate with blowing my nose and keeping boogers away. no room for boogers. once you start getting high from breathing, you realize how miserable a clogged nose can be.
Yes! That´s literally the reason I absolutely stop railing anything...lol. I thought no way you are going to prevent me from achieving this natural daily highs.

I can't believe this was possible but literally it is. I am doing 2 hours of daily Yoga for this last month and I am kinda live in a sort of slight psychedelic super profound state of being while at the same time being completely 'sober' , exuberance/intensity of emotion child like but super cold mental alert kind of mind at the same time.

The best of the best of chemical states you can ever dream of. In fact I know for a fact there is not drug in this planet that can match this, because Yoga works on energy, bliss and etheric body, drugs can only work on mind and mimic the real deal. But they are not the real deal. I get to taste the real deal everyday ;) (you too can of course).

I am so happy Life have again surprised me for good in what is possible in this dream. Never I would thought that when I am under a drug, I would think how much time is left to the effect to pass :ROFLMAO: Because nowadays I feel 'low' rather than high, comparing with my default state of being thanks to this inner technologies (yoga).

Summary: Don´t stop getting high, rather look for even higher highs that can not be found in substances :)

Quite an inspirational story there to be honest @ItsclearlyFake .

As somebody who spent years addicted to various drugs, from stimulants to benzos and a lesser extent opiates, I can relate to this. These days I get a better buzz from just being healthy, walking in the fresh air, doing my weights, eating well, and sleeping at night. Recently have began meditation too. Although nowhere near your 2 hours per day, or even 5% of that.

Sounds like a good effort on your part man. And definitely a solid blueprint for others to follow. I will try and increase my time meditating this week and see how things progress. 🙂

2 hours of yoga? For 30 days?

God, I wish this were true or more importantly, repeatable rather than just true for you but I am struggling to believe it.

I'm curious about your own substance history also because I can easily believe this would be very effective for someone with a fairly limited history of substance use, but am a lot more skeptical about whether 2 hours of yoga for 30 days is really gonna be enough to counteract a couple of years of stimulant or dissociative abuse.

Fuck it though what have I got to lose. 2 hours is a lot but maybe I'll give this a try and report back. I'll say that I have tried 30 minutes of yoga for 30 days and I can easily recognise it did me some good but it definitely didn't feel as good as you're claiming, so it's hard to believe that just adding an extra 90 minutes every day is gonna be the magic hack for reality that I've been looking for ever since I was sentient enough to understand I was alive.

I'm happy for you, don't get me wrong, but posts like this... eh, what I see is a sky high probability of mania induced by a positive habit in someone fairly young without having gone through a truly dysfunctional period of substance use to compare it to. That's exactly the right kind of mania versus drug induced mania, I must say so... well, I hope you keep doing what you're doing and reach greater and greater heights, I also hope that you can actually tell me I'm totally wrong about that and that somehow, this is repeatable but, eh, I'm just so cynical these days. It's worth a try though I'm sure.

What type of "Yoga"?

I know that feeling very well, it seems to "grow" on you & after a while just drops out the sky on your ass.
I was in that state for a full 36 hours a few weeks ago, it's like "Acid clarity" but without the drugs, things JUST ARE without any effort.

You know The Yoga Sutras? This is the birth of Ashtang / 8 Limb Yoga.

. I will try and increase my time meditating this week and see how things progress
A week???!!!

Don't bother, you are wasting your time. My first state of Samadhi took Japa (Mantra chanting with no break) for 4 hours.
A week will give nothing of worth, you have years of mental garbage to clean out first before you can take the first step into Samadhi.

“It is the power to focus the consciousness on a given spot, and hold it there Attention is the first and indispensable step in all knowledge.”
― Patañjali, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.

2 hours of yoga? For 30 days?

God, I wish this were true or more importantly, repeatable rather than just true for you but I am struggling to believe it.

I'm curious about your own substance history also because I can easily believe this would be very effective for someone with a fairly limited history of substance use, but am a lot more skeptical about whether 2 hours of yoga for 30 days is really gonna be enough to counteract a couple of years of stimulant or dissociative abuse.

Fuck it though what have I got to lose. 2 hours is a lot but maybe I'll give this a try and report back. I'll say that I have tried 30 minutes of yoga for 30 days and I can easily recognise it did me some good but it definitely didn't feel as good as you're claiming, so it's hard to believe that just adding an extra 90 minutes every day is gonna be the magic hack for reality that I've been looking for ever since I was sentient enough to understand I was alive.

I'm happy for you, don't get me wrong, but posts like this... eh, what I see is a sky high probability of mania induced by a positive habit in someone fairly young without having gone through a truly dysfunctional period of substance use to compare it to. That's exactly the right kind of mania versus drug induced mania, I must say so... well, I hope you keep doing what you're doing and reach greater and greater heights, I also hope that you can actually tell me I'm totally wrong about that and that somehow, this is repeatable but, eh, I'm just so cynical these days. It's worth a try though I'm sure.
"“The Siddhis are born of birth, drugs, mantras, penance or Smadhi."(IV-1) Yogasutra.

A week???!!!

Don't bother, you are wasting your time. My first state of Samadhi took Japa (Mantra chanting with no break) for 4 hours.
A week will give nothing of worth, you have years of mental garbage to clean out first before you can take the first step into Samadhi.

“It is the power to focus the consciousness on a given spot, and hold it there Attention is the first and indispensable step in all knowledge.”,
He doesn't mean he's gonna stop after a week? just increasing his meditation time, which is a good thing, no?

Can I ask, and your statement begs the question - if he has 'years of mental garbage to clean' before even a glimpse of Samadhi, but you have already attained that for 4 hours...does that then mean that you yourself have no residual mental garbage left?

Good to see you back btw, was starting to wonder after no posts for ages after you posting about extreme strong gear in your area

A week???!!!

“It is the power to focus the consciousness on a given spot, and hold it there Attention is the first and indispensable step in all knowledge.”

Crowley details the entire method in Book 4 - very interesting indeed. I happen to have met an Indian woman recently whos very interested in these ilk of practices so I must mention Samadhi to her and see if she can shed even more light upon it.
Appreciate the reminder.

Altered states are wonderful no matter if you are under the effect of drugs or are quite sober.
Being mentally and physically healthy and to not suffer is the main concern in both realms.
In my honesty.
I don't want to dwell on it too much, it's a different depth.

Why so serious.
Doggos.

What kind of yoga do you do that you can literally feel high all the time from it? Because I'd like to try that.

What I do, which does help me tremendously but which doesn't really usually make me feel "high," is the Wim Hof method. It comes from yoga, but it's not yoga exactly.

Everyday I do 4-8 rounds of breathing exercises followed by either a cold shower or ice bath. I have actually taken multiple 20 minute ice baths at temperatures as low as 40 degrees, but don't EVER do more than like 2 minutes unless you REALLY are well adapted and know you can handle it.

Through the breathing I can calm myself down, wake myself up, and achieve various states. I will feel my pineal gland pulsating as a result of the vagus nerve, and I get all sorts of memories of various dreams I've had and also just remember random things from years ago. The way I remember dreams while doing it is really interesting: it's almost like a highlight real of different dreams I've had.

The cold showers and ice baths help my depression and anxiety a lot, and they also help with energy. You can also do hot shower followed by cold or cold followed by hot followed by cold (ALWAYS END COLD!! It's dangerous to end with a hot shower and then just get out.)

The method does also include some yoga exercises, but it is separate in its approach to the cold.