i screwed up... can someone help??

Y2K

Bluelighter
well i know you guys all know that when ur on e everything just seems like a good idea,
well we were all rolling the other night and
i finally gave in to a girl and asked her out. the only problem is that she is just a real cool friend and i didn't want her to be anything else, she is a good friend so i'm kind of worried about telling her that i just want to be friends, but i also don't know how she wouldn't understand because i mean "comeon"... i was rolling ... but this is going to be tough because she however feels that she is in love with me.. :-( man that sux.. i don't want to hurt her she is an awesome friend.. advice anyone???

Well...my advice to you is to tell her the truth. That's your only choice. If you're that good of friends, then you shouldn't lose her as a friend. She needs to know how you feel. Sometimes it is just better to stay friends with someone, cause once you start dating them, and it doesn't work out, then you lose a g/f and a friend. this way, you'll always be friends. If you told her this stuff when you were rolling, then that shows that you do really care about her. And I'm sure you love her very much as a friend! And that's the way it should be.

maybe she'll be the best girlfriend you ever had?? and if you break up on good terms she might still be your friend, one of my ex's is one of my best friends, lifes funny sometimes, so laugh

I would just go out, and have a good time. As long as you don't lead this girl on, or use her; everythings cool. Maybe your true feelings came out, and you really do like her. Just don't make it a physical friendship, they almost never work.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

thats also one of the big problems it was already a physical relationship to begin with, i mean we've taken it past were i want to be,.........

Think about this if you don't like her in that way and you keep up with it in the long run both of you guys are just going to end up hurting. It is better to be open in a relationship and a friendship. If you both care for eachother as friends then I would tell her how you feel. It may end your friendship but you have to think if your happy or not cause it'll just wear you down and it's the best thing for the both of you. It may look bad now but in the end you'll see by telling her how you feel that both of you will be happy in the end friends or not. I had these friends and they had the same problem that you do now and now they are best friends, more then when they were going out. If you still want to be friends then you can make it work but you have to be true to yourself and don't ignore how you feel. I hope that it all works out for the best and much luck to you. I think that in the end both of you guys will be happy. I hope you let us know what happens and I think that if you both love eachother as friends and lovers I really think that it'll work out it may take time for her to maybe come around....here is something that I read If you love someone let them go...if they come back to you they will be yours forever...if not it was never ment to be. Friends or lovers I think that it'll all work out for the better and again whatever you decide to do good luck but please listen to what your heart and mind is saying to you and don't hide your feelings. Again for the last time good luck.
Tara if you need to talk more feel free to im me aol...Bean Geek...yahoo...bean_geek.
[This message has been edited by bean_geek (edited 17 January 2000).]

WOW !!!! thanx a lot you guys!!! i really appreciate the advice, it help me open my eyes to the whole problem, its gonna still be kinda hard to make that first step but it will be a lot easier now that i got some good advice,, thanx again, PLUR...