• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I scored a 12 refill 15x10 Mogadon (Nitrazepam) script (Canada)

Nitrazepam.. nope, no thanks. Had it prescribed once, was rather disappointing. I would prefer 20mg of temazepam over 5mg of nitrazepam, but I don't particularly fancy either of them as sleeping aids. I am thinking of switching from 2x 0.5mg clonazepam a day to 1x 0.5mg clonazepam + 10mg diazepam a day, taken at night for sleep. That would probably be my choice. Currently taking 1mg of clonazepam and 10mg zolpidem for sleep, which isn't exactly the best combination in my view. I wish they'd invent safer hypnotics or legalized cannabis as a sleeping aid over here.

Well 5mg nitrazepam doesn't do much for me either, that's why I asked for the 10's, minimizing my chances of disappointment. I gotta say that it works really well at 10-15mg every couple days and prevents me from picking too much in the valium jar which is for day time GAD.

But since it is not paid for, my script was changed by the phone. It's funny how some countries' largest dose of Temazepam is 20mg (UK people mostly, probably Aussies too, same difference). Script was changed from 15x10mg Nitrazepam to 1 or 2 Temazepam 30mg capsule as needed which I'll pick up next week, I'll try to keep some of my leftover Mogadon, I actually got the brand name since the only generic Apo-Nitrazepam is backorder, and I'd have to pay for it too. My first script they fucked up and gave me Mogadon pills in an Apo-Temazepam branded jar, it was 1.50 more for the current bottle I have where the script was corrected and says Mogadon. Hey oh well, Temazepam is free as can be. To me it's the perfect thing for my sleep issues, and also when I worked shifts that would be 2 weeks at night, 2 weeks during the day over and over, prevented me from going insane, especially since I lived in a kind of noisy student dorm at the time, had my own room with a double bed but other than that, the dude under me would have his damn music with full subwoofer at 9 am all the time until I protested one day with my own subwoofer pointing downwards and played Angel Of Death by Slayer as loud as my rather great computer sound system could belch it out, Lombardo's double bass drum proved a point...but still, sleeping during the day is so very difficult, only 30-60mg of Temaz and a little weed would make me so euphoric and uncaring 10 minutes after the effects kicked in, I just turned my desktop chair and crawled on my bed and slept in any position. Without a proper sleep aid, I can only sleep on one side, and for 6 hours max, which ain't enough for me.

Well, it's been fun but I had it changed to Temazepam 30mg. Generic Apotex Nitrazepam was back order, and I had to pay for these too, since the gov insurance does not cover it anymore. I had to buy brand name Mogadon 10mg and it was a dollar per pill, for a legal benzo, that's a price I don't find acceptable.

^^ TRO off topic, how do you feel about the upset election victory for the liberal party there? Think it'll help with the dispensation of medicinal oversight? A little less crack down on questionable but arguably appropriate prescription practices? I hope it eases any concerns of over-scheduling substances ppl like you and I require to function. To me, it sounds like a good thing, but I'm a yankerr not very well versed in your politics.

Moggies are like candy over here in Ireland, prescription costs just 2.50 euro for whatever amount is prescribed, same as everything else if you have a medical card, our health system is backwards compared to the USA, even gripe water for babies is banned.?

^^ TRO off topic, how do you feel about the upset election victory for the liberal party there? Think it'll help with the dispensation of medicinal oversight? A little less crack down on questionable but arguably appropriate prescription practices? I hope it eases any concerns of over-scheduling substances ppl like you and I require to function. To me, it sounds like a good thing, but I'm a yankerr not very well versed in your politics.

Trudeau said he wants to fully legalize it. It's already used as medicine, although Harper last year changed the law and doesn't allow people to grow 5 plants anymore and you gotta buy your legal bud from the government by mail. I would have wanted the NDP's guy to win, but Liberals mostly ate up what they usually had in Ontario and BC, and the small rise of the BQ in Quebec caused the NDP to get slashed in two. But yeah Trudeau pledged to make weed legal, its our largest export, larger than oil, so there's bound to be money there and unlike conservatives, liberals are ready to take risks when it comes to cash coming in, but this one is a really safe one, he's aware that the latest scientific polls indicate 44.5% of canadians smoked once in the last week. So that'll probably be good for the government, all the lies about how they don't have money and cutting social services all the time is bullshit, especially with that F-35 fiasco, our old CF-18's are better, although I could care less about the military. If he's like his father who was PM twice before...it should easily be better, his father and Lester B. Pearson are the guys who made Canada a voice for negotiation and peace in the world in the past. I hear Harper will resign even if he was elected himself, that's good, I couldn't stand seeing his creepy smile anymore, especially after the Lac-Mégantic nuke-like explosion of 20 oil tankers or so, he was there smiling for the cameras in front of that horrendous accident that vaporized 47 people...Prescription practice here was already easier man, we don't have a DEA looking over a doctor's shoulder at all times. We got generic oxycontin that's like the old ones. Canada is still pretty much the best place for cheap meds, most meds are generic here, of course docs will often try to script people the only antidepressant that is not generic, thus quite expensive (Cymbalta) and such. As for me, I find that getting benzos isn't difficult at all. Opiates are another matter, if you need em you will get em, but mentioning them without proofs like x-rays, ct's, history etc. will blacklist you at the ER's most of all.

Moggies are like candy over here in Ireland, prescription costs just 2.50 euro for whatever amount is prescribed, same as everything else if you have a medical card, our health system is backwards compared to the USA, even gripe water for babies is banned.?

I kind of miss them, since Temazepam isn't something to take to brighten your day, maybe I should ask for 15mg ones, but double quantity, because using it 2-3 times a week as of now, it knocks me down pretty fast, with Mogadon I could stay up with 10mg and combining one 10mg with one 10mg valium and woooOOOsh, all worries melt away.