• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I saw CBD oil/Dabs being sold online and was confused...

Mycophile

Bluelighter
I'm NOT saying where, or asking or sourcing, but one sight online was advertising selling some kind of CBD oil they suggested smoking as Dabs (I've never dabbed before, back when I smoked a lot in college before 2004 they weren't around and I haven't gotten the chance since then...)...

And I was REALLY confused.

Isn't CBD illegal?

I mean I know it's in weed, but won't it get you high and how can they get away with selling it?

Eh, it's grey. Really they're breaking the law because of technicalities but they're not being prosecuted.

More importantly this CBD powder is generally useless. Some people like combining it with THC cannabis because that's the only way they can get a good CBD ratio, but it's a step down from whole plant cannabis.

Personal experence of cbd is when i didnt smoke/vape any weed and took cbd a few times a day my paranoia and anxiety greatly dropped

I think cbd inteferes with clearance of thc from the body also

Personal experence of cbd is when i didnt smoke/vape any weed and took cbd a few times a day my paranoia and anxiety greatly dropped

I think cbd inteferes with clearance of thc from the body also

So you feel that CBD helps with your anxiety even though it doesn’t get you high?

Does it help with depression too?

I have generalized anxiety disorder and depression so if it helps for those things I might be interested even if it doesn’t get me high.

Also, when I smoke I get anxiety sometimes, so if I were to mix it with CBD would I be more likely to have less anxiety producing and more enjoyable highs??

the honest truth is.

When i have no weed at all and only take CBD oil alone, yes it greatly helps with my anxiety and paranoia. It has a similiar effect to ecstasy in that, no it dont get me high but when i have taken Ecstasy or MDMA in the past i noticed it made everyone appear much more friendlier especially in facial expressions or behaviour.
So when i took a high quality CBD it made the world a much friendlier place.

However

it personally did very little for my depression

where as when i have a little vape it makes me feel a lot better the THC and other similiar euphoric cannabinoids perhaps or maybe i just like to be a little out of it hehe

but i find the vaporizing can aggravate the anxiety sometimes depends how much you have in one sitting

I am interested in finding out the proper dose and ingredients of cbd oil for help with the shakes that i have because of multiple sclorosis

CBD isn't psychoactive and doesn't give a high at all I believe. Here in Australia they are trying to make most medicinal cannabis products CBD only with no THC at all.

Our government seems to think THC is evil and causes mental illness and all sorts of garbage. The police also test for THC on our road side drug driving saliva tests and as you can imagine they are catching huge amounts of people. The problem is the saliva test they use seems to be up and down. They say you should be right to drive after 12 hrs from last use, but some people are still testing positive to THC many days after their last use, one guy tested positive nearly a week after his last use.