• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I recently tried meth for the first time!!!

Amanda7188

Greenlighter
I recently tried smoking meth for the first time and I’m so disgusted with myself...I have two questions...Why on earth do I feel like I have to repeatedly hit the pipe? I totally understand that it’s not crack and that I don’t have to but I want to...Why? Secondly, are there any casual meth smokers or am I delusional and in denial?

If you've smoked it once there would be absolutely no dependancy built up.

Likely all in your head and you enjoyed the feeling.

I'd recommend not touching it ever again. It ruins lives and families.

Seen it far too many times where somebody's habbit spirals out of control affecting the people around them.

If you've smoked it once there would be absolutely no dependancy built up.

Likely all in your head and you enjoyed the feeling.

I'd recommend not touching it ever again. It ruins lives and families.

Seen it far too many times where somebody's habbit spirals out of control affecting the people around them.
Thank you!!! I’ve been isolated from being around it for so long that when it finally became available to me I jumped at the chance...definitely a dumb decision...

That is the death spiral of meth! Your brain and body just want more! And in my opinion , hard to find a more destructive drug to your body and life!!! Please be happy you can say you have tried it, but you have chosen to leave it alone

I needed to hear this for sure...thank you...I wouldn’t be able to be a casual user...fortunately I’m leaving the area I’m currently in next week and going to a state where I know no one for 13 weeks then back home to Connecticut where meth is non existent...thank you for your honesty

You really just can't smoke it at all. It is either all or none with smoked Cocaine. This just barely qualifies as HR because I really hate to see people go down the Crack road as it is sheer destruction of mind, body and soul at light speed.

I recently tried smoking meth for the first time and I’m so disgusted with myself...I have two questions...Why on earth do I feel like I have to repeatedly hit the pipe? I totally understand that it’s not crack and that I don’t have to but I want to...Why? Secondly, are there any casual meth smokers or am I delusional and in denial?
The quality is bunk anymore. How did it behave in the pipe? Any noticeable rush? Did you observe any changes to skin on the day or after use?
Plenty of casual smokers. Peruse the forums.

The quality is bunk anymore. How did it behave in the pipe? Any noticeable rush? Did you observe any changes to skin on the day or after use?
Plenty of casual smokers. Peruse the forums.
Yes to the rush, I felt like I took 10 Adderall...I’ve smoked it several times now and I really have no reference as to how it behaved in the pipe other than what I’ve seen on television...I’ve smoked crack before and I’m not a huge fan...I don’t like the feeling of having to continually hit it...I’ve never gotten the euphoric rush from crack that people describe...

Yes to the rush, I felt like I took 10 Adderall...I’ve smoked it several times now and I really have no reference as to how it behaved in the pipe other than what I’ve seen on television...I’ve smoked crack before and I’m not a huge fan...I don’t like the feeling of having to continually hit it...I’ve never gotten the euphoric rush from crack that people describe...
And no skin changes...no paranoia etc

Sounds like the real deal. Crack never did it for me honestly, but meth was alluring from day one.

I don’t like crack simply because it’s a no win situation...I hate feeling like I have to keep hitting it...
Right, I want to be able to blast the pipe and move on for a bit. I’ve seen people who live for it, they get something from it that I am not as receptive to. I was smoking crystal long before that so my brain was doing a cost-benefit analysis with clear preference leaning towards the latter. I do like soft though, mostly because I can party all night, eat and sleep with minimal side effects.

I needed to hear this for sure...thank you...I wouldn’t be able to be a casual user...fortunately I’m leaving the area I’m currently in next week and going to a state where I know no one for 13 weeks then back home to Connecticut where meth is non existent...thank you for your honesty
Hey girl !!! Do not kid yourself , there is Plenty of Meth in CT !!!! Trust me it is everywhere now. The braking Bad show shines the light under the rock, and its on if the most addictive drugs around. Differant than opiates, a whole other world of hurt!! I find it less addictive when not doing Meth, than opiates, but as soon as I hit the pipe , It crabs me around the throats and says we are doing More !!!

The absolute worst thing about smoking the c-rock, especially if you have access to any decent amount of money whether it be your entire paycheck, savings, money for your bills, etc. Is the moment you realize and it registers in your brain after however long of a pipe hitting , chore pushing, dirty hands and greasy faced crack marathon you go on, that you have just commited financial suicide...