• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs I really need help , I took something and I am feeling uncomfortable

aguythatlikessmoke

Bluelighter
I took a legal research stimulant. Chemical research drug, I have no idea what it was, but i took small doses around 50 mg in the morning. And I felt great at certain points in the high but now i am feeling shitty and my heart is racing and i am still feeling stimulated many hours later my last dose was at 6 am now its 4.19 pm here and im still stimulated and its a bad feel, im never taking this stuff again, my heart is pounding and i was scared i would die i few times, but im better now. Any advice on what i can do to calm down my heart rate? my mind?

Please help me, my heart is continously racing and pounding hard, and i am feeling overly stimulated many hours later.

A benzo ideally, maybe a few beers or shots but drink water aswell, stay hydrated.

Don't do random RC stims. Where'd you get it and why don't you know what RC it is.

At this point considering you have no idea what you took (I can not stress how insanely irresponsible this is) you need to go to the ER tell them exactly what you told us and hope that they can help you. I can not recommend that you try to take a benzo to get your heart rate down because we don't know what you took and how it might interact but that is probably the best advice we can give other than get yourself to the hospital.

Why would you do something like this?

bro i am starting to calm down a bit, my heart is just racing a little if it subsides on its own do you think ill be okay? because i have a career at stake and i cant go to the hospital telling people whats up. I am an idiot. I dont have benzos, but do you think my heart rate will go down on its own?

I feel tightness in my chest, anxiousness, down, and my heart is racing and im not high anymore im just feeling bad, its been going on for hours my last dose was 12 hours ago. I am also on antidepressants.

There is really NO WAY for any of to know. BUT if you said you are starting to feel better and just your heart rate is still high, you are just going to have to ride it out. Do you have anyway of finding out what you took? I have a feeling you will be okay BUT that is no guarantee that you will be fine. Just a hunch. If you are okay after this I PRAY that you learn from this. If you have a life you are really proud of don't risk fucking it up by doing something THIS crazy. I mean taking a drug that you had NO IDEA what it was OTHER than the fact that it was a untested research chemical? You should be glad you didn't DIE.

Those side effects you speak of sound like you are coming off a high dose of a stim mixed with having a panic attack or really high anxiety. Let us hope you are okay and you never do anything this silly again.

There is really NO WAY for any of to know. BUT if you said you are starting to feel better and just your heart rate is still high, you are just going to have to ride it out. Do you have anyway of finding out what you took? I have a feeling you will be okay BUT that is no guarantee that you will be fine. Just a hunch. If you are okay after this I PRAY that you learn from this. If you have a life you are really proud of don't risk fucking it up by doing something THIS crazy. I mean taking a drug that you had NO IDEA what it was OTHER than the fact that it was a untested research chemical? You should be glad you didn't DIE.

Those side effects you speak of sound like you are coming off a high dose of a stim mixed with having a panic attack or really high anxiety. Let us hope you are okay and you never do anything this silly again.

bro im feeling just tightness in my chest and my heart is racing, my appetite is fucked . I am on an antidepressant as well and it seemed to have interacted with the stimulant. I feel like shit, I really hope i am okay.
I swear the last dose was 12 hours or more ago and I am okay just this irritability, chest tightness and anxiety.

actually im avoiding alcohol im breathing deeply and drinking water, and i turned off all the lights in my apartment and im comfortably laying in my bed relaxin. I learned something from this, dont try bullshit. I swear I hope i make it out ok and I can see tommorrow sober, honestly fuck drugs and alcohol. my heart is pound so hard though not very rapidly but hard, and i feel generally uncomfortable.However I think by 11 and 12 ill be ok.

^^^I would go to the hospital man, if you don't know what it was, don't take anything else in case of interactions....I understand you have a career at stake, but this is your life we're talking about here.

*Edit* I see you are feeling beter, but bro, in the future: Do not take unidentified drugs, and do not avoid the hospital because it may ruin you socially....being alive is much more important.

^^^I would go to the hospital man, if you don't know what it was, don't take anything else in case of interactions....I understand you have a career at stake, but this is your life we're talking about here.

*Edit* I see you are feeling beter, but bro, in the future: Do not take unidentified drugs, and do not avoid the hospital because it may ruin you socially....being alive is much more important.

ok man i am still bad my heart is pound hard and im feeling uncomfortable but a lot better than earlier im breathing deep and relaxing.THe last dose was 12 hours ago, now im not even high just like a fucked up comedown and tachycardia that is uncomfortable, but if i took my last dosage 12 hours ago, you reckon that by 12 am ill be in the clear and i can sleep. This shit is a fucked up stimulant it kept me up the whole night not a single hour of shut eye.What are signs to look for if i am in real danger?
i hope i will be okay.
i WANT TO LIVE.

actually im a bit paranoid and anxious cause when i concentrate on something the symptoms subside i swear like when i am reading articles on the net, or writing here but when i mentally start to think about it , it gets to me. And my hands are numb too.|THIS IS SOME DIRTY CHEMICAL, YOU GUYS EVER HAD THAT FEELING AFTER TRYING SOMETHING DIRTY .

anyways im getting my appetite back, my heart rate is slowing im better,. I am not a real typical drug user, i just take herbals often. But i have friends who always use drugs and when i meet them they drag me down, i need to avoid them and they are annoying.

I dunno, if its been 12 hours and u are still experiencing unpleasant symptoms, especially irregular heart beat, go to the hospital.

What you described sounds like the nightmare I went through when I took Vyvanse (sp?) NEVER AGAIN. It was miserable.

Don't get involved with research drugs....those people don't give a shit what happens to you or may years down the road, or when the drug is on the "Bad Drug" commercials. It sounds like you will be ok, and are panicking a little...BUT...I would not ever be comfortable to tell you 100% everythings is fine.

Go to the emergency room and get checked out. Didn't these people give any protocol of what is to be in this case? I am glad your're feeling a little better. Try to stay calm and get your bearings. Best wishes to you.

going to the ER or taking a benzo are you only options. Other than that you gotta just ride it out. Anyway you can sleep?

sounds kinda like proylhexedrine, the drug in those otc sinus inhalers...bad move but should wear off

This could happen with any stimulants not just research drugs. That's why it's important with anything potentially fatal (chemicals) to know your drugs, know your source, test it as far as you can... I quite often wind up giving or throwing stuff away if it isn't upto par then fuck it (dangerous and it goes in the bin). It is your life your playing with. Worries me you didn't know what you were taking in the beginning.

sounds kinda like proylhexedrine, the drug in those otc sinus inhalers...bad move but should wear off

yup. propylhexedrine will do that too you. If it eases your mind in any way It sounds like you took a powerful stim and maybe dont have quite the tolerance for them. When taking prop i wont eat for about 24 hrs and even then food just disgusts me. My heart pounds for up too two days but alot of that im sure is just in my head, and my actually being aware of a occurance thats probably alot more common then i give it credit. Also racing heart (when i say racing i mean around 90-100 resting, 120-130 if im exerting myself i.e. running up stairs) can persist for almost 2 days after last dose. I like you will be fine just try not to panic and put any more strain on your heart. E.R. is always an option if you anything gets worse. best of luck bro. be safer next time!